Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans 18:14 - Jan 7 with 776 viewsfreddieeddie

Clueless p**cks.

I take it every fan wanted Briatore to go because of the merry go round of managers.

We then find an excellent manager that gets us up in one full season. Gets the best out of AT. Shrewd signings like Hill, Derry and Kenny. Has the pulling power to bring in Barton and SWP who obviously also rate him. Has an awful summer but hangs in there.

We are still out the bottom three which is an achievement at this level. He now is trying to get extra quality in to keep us up.

Morons on here want to do a Briatore and sack him, absolute clueless pr***s. So we get a new manager in, he will want to change everything around and so the merry go round starts again.

Fu**ing seriously short memories.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 766 viewsTheBlob

Piss off Freddie.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:16 - Jan 7 with 747 viewsessextaxiboy

Post of the week for me .

Except the hate ...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:16 - Jan 7 with 736 viewshoopstar67

Agree with everything u said there,but its not the majority,significant minority who play championship manager and are usually from fantasy island,some of them are on here now as well
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 703 viewscheeseydane

Deja Vu?

Sh.t, gotta stop sniffing the fairy liquid.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:32 - Jan 7 with 662 viewsade_qpr

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:25 - Jan 7 by cheeseydane

Deja Vu?

Sh.t, gotta stop sniffing the fairy liquid.

try the Russian way no Vodka buy perfume 60 % alcohol.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 620 viewsHollowayRanger

like i said WE are IN the PREMIERSHIP because of WARNOCK!

and IF we go down the BEST MAN to get us back up is WARNOCK!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 607 viewsSomersetHoops

The new owners are now our best asset and I'm sure in their businesses they support success and get rid of people who don't perform. Everyone appreciates what he did last season, but that is over now and Warnock is not performing and hasn't for months. If they were to decide his time is up there are good footballing reasons to support that view and it is nothing like the pantomime presided over by Briatore who sacked managers for fun. We are the worst form team in the premiership and I believe the players we have are better than that.

If I were Fernandes / Mitall / Amit I would consider very carefully whether giving more money to Warnock would yield value because any quality players will not be keen to join a team destined for the drop as we appear to be and that will mean wasted resources on mediocre players that will make little difference to our plight.

The other teams who were promoted managed signings far better by properly assessing ability and quality irrespective of where the targets played. They also selected new players who fiited into their team structure and added to the balance of their teams. Although we had problems due to the owners at the time supplying no funds this should not have prevented suitable targets being identified for the time when funds were available. Instead with a few exceptions we put our resources into panic buying of expensive Premier league players who were either worn out, or were not wanted by anyone else and have upset the balance of our team and made it difficult to establish any successful formation.
I'm not convinced under our current management with our dreadful form and position this transfer opportunity will resolve the problems and if Faurlin is out long term our problems will be made even worse.

Who's Next?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 19:21 - Jan 7 with 507 viewsW6Hoop

100% agree, top post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024