Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing thats been ovelooked....................... 19:19 - Jan 10 with 1153 viewsLoomesy

With TF being away during this short transitional period and seeing a lot of our CEO Mr Beard involved in the dealings with Hughes where is Amit??
Is he also away? not being involved? anyone heard anything?
He has been absolutley instrumental to evrything thats been good about QPR in recent years including the darker times and just wonder what the future holds?
I appreciate TF has the majority share and can do as he sees fit (and not doing a bad job either ;o)) but surely he must see the importance of Amit and the connection and bond he has already built with us and the one constant that remains.
After seeing the 'Four year plan' and seing how they did try and buy a bigger stake to make it 50/50 i wonder if that is still in their minds or whether its its just a case of proportionate investement that equates to stake held?

Remember I am a big fan of TF's and not knocking anything thats happened and as am excited as anyone right now but just wanted to acknowledge Amit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024