Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new managers??? 11:48 - Jan 11 with 1503 viewsmario

why are people throwing managers names into the ring and wanting a replacement for beech after 3 games? wasnt that long ago when people were saying give eyre more time. some even said till the end of next season! now some of them people are sayin they want some one else? what do you people want? in the short space of time what beech has been in charge for, i have been made up. the boost what he has given to the club has been unreal. he has brought in quality players what would fit in any time in this league and teams in the championship. yeh its only short loans but if they can get us going and wining a few games things might just click and when they go he will replace them with more quality.

some people need to look at the bigger picture. beech is trying to sort out this mess what he has been left with, dont forget that. give him time and support and he will get us back on track.
new managers??? on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 1412 viewsbilbobaggins

i only wish i had the faith that you have that our own board are thinking the same way the truth is they are not and are looking around to replace beech , me as a fan of good football off what ive seen even if we go down id keep faith with beech to rebuild the demolition job eyre did
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024