Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! 18:22 - Jan 20 with 3380 viewsLoomesy

I urge anyone who hears anyone booing whether it be towards Joey for his latest 'tweeting' or lack of inactivity in the market to shut them up!
Booing obviously has an effect on players on the pitch but with the potential targets we are courting we need to show just what good fans we are 'Fulham away' and that we have what it takes to stay up!
Taiwo will be there allegedly and sure Alex,Onhua et al will have an eye on things.

So so important to get behind the boys tomorrow abd get them over the line.

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 18:24 - Jan 20 with 2559 viewswittle

there was actually fans booing when buzz got subbed against mk madness
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 18:26 - Jan 20 with 2544 viewsLoomesy

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 18:24 - Jan 20 by wittle

there was actually fans booing when buzz got subbed against mk madness

Some fans are unbelievable!!
We are in the Premier League for gods sake!!
We will do well to stay up but we have to do our bit!!
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:07 - Jan 20 with 2486 viewssheppetonrs

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 18:26 - Jan 20 by Loomesy

Some fans are unbelievable!!
We are in the Premier League for gods sake!!
We will do well to stay up but we have to do our bit!!

As much as Barton has really annoyed me and I can't stand the bloke, I will never ever boo a rangers player. The players need us, hughes needs us. He will deal with Barton if necessary and we have to give the bloke a chance. I am very fearful the fans may turn against him and I pray they don't, for the sake of the club:
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:12 - Jan 20 with 2472 viewswittle

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:07 - Jan 20 by sheppetonrs

As much as Barton has really annoyed me and I can't stand the bloke, I will never ever boo a rangers player. The players need us, hughes needs us. He will deal with Barton if necessary and we have to give the bloke a chance. I am very fearful the fans may turn against him and I pray they don't, for the sake of the club:

barton wins either way he is sitting on a fat 4 year contract and there was no one else after him in the summer when he was on a free transfer.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:19 - Jan 20 with 2448 viewssheppetonrs

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:12 - Jan 20 by wittle

barton wins either way he is sitting on a fat 4 year contract and there was no one else after him in the summer when he was on a free transfer.

Agreed, but we can't let him ruin our club.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 2436 viewsBazWoT

Is it ok to to stub lit cigars out in his eyes without booing?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:24 - Jan 20 with 2433 viewswittle

whats the odds he gets the winner tomorrow and we all love him again.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:26 - Jan 20 with 2423 viewsTrom

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:24 - Jan 20 by wittle

Wouldn't really care about the twitter if he was doing it on the pitch.

That sending off whilst harsh was a position he didn't need to put himself in.
Login to get fewer ads

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:28 - Jan 20 with 2412 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:24 - Jan 20 by wittle

He could score a hatrick and I'd still want to stub lit cigars out in his eyes.

The scouse gobshyte hae destroyed our season in the prem, sooner he's gone the better!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:29 - Jan 20 with 2404 viewsGloucs_R

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:28 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

The scouse gobshyte hae destroyed our season in the prem, sooner he's gone the better!

what utter bllx

Poll: Are we staying up?

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:30 - Jan 20 with 2403 viewsBeds_Ranger

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:28 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

Amen to that brother
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:30 - Jan 20 with 2403 viewsBazWoT

I'll be in X block if you want to tell me I'm wrong.

Short term support of a knob who doesn't want to be here is pointless but if you want to cheer the tosser please carry on.

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:30 - Jan 20 with 2402 viewswittle

how has he destroyed our season in the premiership
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:32 - Jan 20 with 2394 viewsGloucs_R

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:30 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

Short term support of a knob who doesn't want to be here is pointless but if you want to cheer the tosser please carry on.

I'll be in the Queen if you want to tell me I'm wrong.

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 2388 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:32 - Jan 20 by Gloucs_R

I'll be in the Adelaide and I'll tell you now you are wrong and repeat it tomorrow!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 2387 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:32 - Jan 20 by Gloucs_R

I'll be in the Adelaide and I'll tell you now you are wrong and repeat it tomorrow!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:34 - Jan 20 with 2386 viewswittle

you 2 are worse than warnock and barton
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:34 - Jan 20 with 2384 viewsBazWoT

I said it twice, so I mean it!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:36 - Jan 20 with 2379 viewsGloucs_R

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:34 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

I said it twice, so I mean it!

I'll bring my dad.....

You bring the beers

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:40 - Jan 20 with 2362 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:36 - Jan 20 by Gloucs_R

I'll bring my dad.....

You bring the beers

I'll bring mine, in an urn! Top that!

I always buy the beers but thedago gets them!

And the kebabs in naan bread! wooohooo!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:44 - Jan 20 with 2353 viewssheppetonrs

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:40 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

I'll bring mine, in an urn! Top that!

I always buy the beers but thedago gets them!

And the kebabs in naan bread! wooohooo!

I'll be in the Adelaide too but I aint being ref!!!!! You too both have a point. I think the bloke (Barton) is a knob and yeah, a hattrick aint gonna change it, but I wont boo him cos it just isnt in me.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 2347 viewsGloucs_R

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:44 - Jan 20 by sheppetonrs

I'll be in the Adelaide too but I aint being ref!!!!! You too both have a point. I think the bloke (Barton) is a knob and yeah, a hattrick aint gonna change it, but I wont boo him cos it just isnt in me.

Agree.

Stupid comments, he should be more professional and hopefully Sparky will have a word.

But boo a QPR player? No, sorry.

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:50 - Jan 20 with 2337 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:45 - Jan 20 by Gloucs_R

Agree.

Stupid comments, he should be more professional and hopefully Sparky will have a word.

But boo a QPR player? No, sorry.

I think you'll find, if you look, that I never said I would boo him.

Don't think, in fact I'm certain, I've ever booed anyone at Rangers.

I would still like to stub lit cigars out in his eye though, he's scum.

Hope that's OK.

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:51 - Jan 20 with 2336 viewsLoomesy

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:30 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

Never said anything about cheering him Baz far from it just really dont think its in our interests to boo him which are some of the rumours going around.
He isnt behaving like a Captain if you ask me. He can have his opinion but some things are better unsaid!
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:56 - Jan 20 with 2317 viewssheppetonrs

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:50 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

I think you'll find, if you look, that I never said I would boo him.

Don't think, in fact I'm certain, I've ever booed anyone at Rangers.

I would still like to stub lit cigars out in his eye though, he's scum.

Hope that's OK.

Agreed, you never said you would boo him. Just don't stub the cigar in his eye if he's playing well!!! Wait till he leaves and then I and thousands of r's will join you I'm sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024