Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
club needs to start all over again and rebuild 12:49 - Mar 1 with 1494 viewsRobbyQPR

the current regime, players and hughes are similar in my view to the houston era, where i lost interest in it. i dont like hughes, the fact hes man utd and the fact his interviews i just stopped watching as they just put me to sleep in comparison to warno.
cant see us staying up and hopefuly fernandes can stick around and get rid of hughes and around 10 players and start again from scratch. its a far cry from the fight and determination of last season.
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 14:11 - Mar 1 with 1446 viewsthemodfather

i can't believe the fans are taking it, this team is rolling over....why did we have some gumption v chelsea and away at stoke and now, are so lame?
other teams have taken real stick, when playing better!
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 14:42 - Mar 1 with 1406 viewscorse

and it will rebuild. we go down and its taxi for hughes. also swp and barton will leave.or they should leave. done absolutely nothing this season. and where swp really was yesterday news i thought barton would be more. but he isnt. also kenny will be dropped to second choice. taiwo wont stay as wont cisse. diakite will stay perhaps. zamora was way over overpriced but we need him in championship. so far he hasnt shown anything he is worth the money we payed. and those whos contract are on their last months will go also. so there we are. couple of players and no manager.
from there we can start to build up a new team. dreadful but perhaps the only way.
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 14:52 - Mar 1 with 1390 viewsadhoc_qpr

With a host of players out of contract this summer (Agyemang, Vine, Borrowdale, Ramage etc etc) it was always going to be a summer of rebuilding.

If as likely we go down, Hughes and the high earners ala Barton et al leave and we'll look to build a team capable of challenging for promotion from the remains.

If we miraculously stay up, we have a core of players that might given a settled pre-season and a couple of sensible reinforcements (centre mid, centre back) become a solid prem team.
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 15:58 - Mar 1 with 1324 viewsfactamondo2

i wouldnt say start again from scratch but survive and as stated with a settled pre season and couple of decent summer buys fourth from bottom again is a realistic target!
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 16:15 - Mar 1 with 1302 viewsJonDoeman

A question:
Who will take these players/manager who are on huge contracts off our hands, on the back of a failure?

Barton SWP Sparky, will be with us next season cos there'll be no-one else mug enough. IMO

It Is What It Is !!

club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 16:27 - Mar 1 with 1274 viewsblacky200

club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 16:15 - Mar 1 by JonDoeman

A question:
Who will take these players/manager who are on huge contracts off our hands, on the back of a failure?

Barton SWP Sparky, will be with us next season cos there'll be no-one else mug enough. IMO

Wow loads of negativity on this thread. I am not saying we are staying up but considering we lost most of pre-season due to the takeover and then took a long time to get players in during the Jan window I didn't really expect anything other than a struggle.
OK if we go down the loan players will leave (not a big problem IMO). Would Barton, SWP and Hughes go? Due to their high wages I would say no unless they are prepared to take a big drop. If they do that then their hearts aren't in it and they are better off not being here. I would think that as Cisse and Zamora have only just signed contracts then we could persuade them to stay. Faurlin coming back from a serious injury is unlikely to leave as it would take a gamble by a team to take him on. OK Tarbs I can see leaving but really, even losing Tarbs, would still mean we have a strong squad if we are relegated.
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 16:29 - Mar 1 with 1273 viewswood_hoop

A question:

I do not think that some of our 'star' players are even up to the fight to get us out of the Championship ( if we go down)

We are lumbered to a certain extent with a bunch highly paid players with little motivation, they will get the same win or lose or even worse get relegated to the 1st division.

We have to remember that these are mercenarys, they do not have the pride or passion of the clubs supporters, if things go their way they will bask in the glory but it seems never take the blame or attempt to improve their game.

Better we can stay in the prem, will have to take the knock and get rid of some at bargain basement prices, better that than watch some who could not give a sh**e about our club...
club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 16:53 - Mar 1 with 1249 viewsadhoc_qpr

A question:

Players like Barton and SWP will always be able to find new clubs based on past glories, in the same way failed 'high profile' managers are always given another chance (Bryan Robson, Paul Hart, Tony Adams, Avram Grant, Steve Bruce etc etc).

There will always be someone desperate enough - in fact it wouldn't suprise me to see SWP move to either of the two clubs from the 'relegation 5' that stay up for example.
Login to get fewer ads

club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 16:58 - Mar 1 with 1241 viewspomanjou

THIS IS A BLUDY RIDICULOUS THREAD MOSTLY PANDERING TO SURRENDER MONKEYS, DEFEATISTS, WHINGERS AND THERE ILK.

When I last looked there were 36 points to play for and six teams who could realistically go down. Unless the rules have changed only three of them will go down. Why not show even a modicum of optimism for your own team?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

club needs to start all over again and rebuild on 17:00 - Mar 1 with 1235 viewsdaveB

we do need to rebuild but there is no reason why we can't do that in the Prem next season, we don't have to go down to start again. Around 15 players will be out of contract in the summer and the squad will be a lot smaller at last and give the club the chance to build a leaner and better squad.

Although the situation looks bleak and I'm not exactly confident of staying up it is amazing how man fans have just given up with so much of the season still to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024