Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause 19:50 - Mar 19 with 1572 viewsqprissimo

A school friend of mine has started this project, the Soccermen, a football story about how they led the world's worst football team to their first international victory. It would be great if some of you could support, but in any case I am sure many of you would enjoy the story. Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2028948731/the-soccermen
The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause on 20:06 - Mar 19 with 1563 viewsloftboy

SOCCER!!!!!!! Change the title to the footballmen and they could. E on to something.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause on 20:36 - Mar 19 with 1544 viewsqprissimo

The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause on 20:06 - Mar 19 by loftboy

SOCCER!!!!!!! Change the title to the footballmen and they could. E on to something.

Can't argue with that! Presumably an effort to get interest in the US.
The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause on 23:05 - Mar 19 with 1518 viewsSonofNorfolt

Whilst I'm a bit jealous of a jolly with a football theme in the South Pacific, & a ground I haven't been to, it all comes across as manufactured.
They should probably ask for investors rather than donors then the would more than likely get their money rather than begging for it.
The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause on 23:12 - Mar 19 with 1512 viewsqprissimo

The Soccermen - Great Story, Worthy Cause on 23:05 - Mar 19 by SonofNorfolt

Whilst I'm a bit jealous of a jolly with a football theme in the South Pacific, & a ground I haven't been to, it all comes across as manufactured.
They should probably ask for investors rather than donors then the would more than likely get their money rather than begging for it.

All fair points. I don't think the film is likely to generate profit, hence not asking for investors. But I know little about the industry.

What I do know is that it is not manufactured. They genuinely showed up on this tiny island, started training the team and eventually led them to their first international victory, versus Guam! They are now working with fifa to get international recognition for Micronesia.

A great story anyway, and I hope they make their target.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024