Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie pen shout 10:30 - Apr 1 with 2032 viewsbexloyal

Anyone see the pen shout in the second half."....the bloke next to me says he saw it on the tv in the upper loft walkway and says it was a deffo pen...cant really see from loft upper and for some reason dident show it on motd
Mackie pen shout on 10:33 - Apr 1 with 2017 viewsBakes

If it wasn't a penalty then it was definatly a back pass by the arsenal defender. Not that it matters now!

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Mackie pen shout on 10:42 - Apr 1 with 1987 viewssmegma

Mackie pen shout on 10:33 - Apr 1 by Bakes

If it wasn't a penalty then it was definatly a back pass by the arsenal defender. Not that it matters now!

But its a red card offence.

Yet Adel got booked for doing a Tommy Cooper impression.
Mackie pen shout on 10:44 - Apr 1 with 1977 viewsCanadaRanger

Mackie pen shout on 10:42 - Apr 1 by smegma

Yes, it can happen "Jus' Like That..."
Mackie pen shout on 10:44 - Apr 1 with 1974 viewskropotkin41

Mackie pen shout on 10:42 - Apr 1 by smegma

And incredibly there have been Arsenal fans complaining that the ref was favouring us yesterday!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Mackie pen shout on 10:44 - Apr 1 with 1972 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Mackie pen shout on 10:33 - Apr 1 by Bakes

We thought back pass but it would have been a harsh penalty.

On saying that though I've seen them given for less.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Mackie pen shout on 10:46 - Apr 1 with 1969 viewsrcap

Koscielny on Mackie? Yeah, I think there'd have been much more discussion of that if we'd lost. Looked pretty clear to me, but then it was at the other end of the ground.

Seems like MOTD have a new policy of never showing controversial incidents - there have been a few penalties "not given" at LR that they never seem to show, for both sides. Maybe the referees have asked them to ease up a bit?
Mackie pen shout on 10:48 - Apr 1 with 1959 viewssmegma

Mackie pen shout on 10:46 - Apr 1 by rcap

Koscielny on Mackie? Yeah, I think there'd have been much more discussion of that if we'd lost. Looked pretty clear to me, but then it was at the other end of the ground.

Seems like MOTD have a new policy of never showing controversial incidents - there have been a few penalties "not given" at LR that they never seem to show, for both sides. Maybe the referees have asked them to ease up a bit?

Watch the Citeh game. Balotelli clearly catches a a player late as he clears upfield. As it resulted in a Sunderland goal ( the 2nd one I think) they didn't even mention the late foul. Barton would've been red carded.
Mackie pen shout on 11:29 - Apr 1 with 1878 viewsBazWoT

Tackle from behind, red card, no covering defender, penalty, Mackie doesn't make enough of it but is that encouraging him to "cheat".

What about Song's handball? Also a penalty.

Could have been coasting but who cares.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Mackie pen shout on 11:33 - Apr 1 with 1862 viewsLewes_r

Brian little in commentary said it was a pen.. The defender def tripped him

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Mackie pen shout on 11:39 - Apr 1 with 1850 viewsdubaistu

It was definately a penalty, mackie touched it so no back pass but he was brought down. Should have been sent off as well, maybe the ball was too close to the keeper, but that souldn't make a difference as they don't always collect the ball cleanly etc.
Mackie pen shout on 12:28 - Apr 1 with 1766 viewsLewes_r

Loft end and we couldve got it

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Mackie pen shout on 14:27 - Apr 1 with 1651 viewsBazWoT

Mackie pen shout on 12:28 - Apr 1 by Lewes_r

Loft end and we couldve got it

Song's handball was at the loft end, didn't get that either.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Mackie pen shout on 19:11 - Apr 1 with 1460 viewsVancouverHoop

Mackie is going to miss a lot of calls like that because, unusally compared to most players these days, he actually tries to stay on his feet.

I wonder how many players, instead of laying the ball on for Diakite's goal, would have gone down clutching a random body-part, and I wonder how many of the opposition would have expected him to do so? Probably most at this level I reckon. Everyone plays the percentages, Mackie doesn't and, once or twice a game, it gives him an important edge over those more skillful than him.
Mackie pen shout on 20:34 - Apr 1 with 1361 viewsloftboy

Mackie pen shout on 19:11 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

Mackie is going to miss a lot of calls like that because, unusally compared to most players these days, he actually tries to stay on his feet.

I wonder how many players, instead of laying the ball on for Diakite's goal, would have gone down clutching a random body-part, and I wonder how many of the opposition would have expected him to do so? Probably most at this level I reckon. Everyone plays the percentages, Mackie doesn't and, once or twice a game, it gives him an important edge over those more skillful than him.

Interesting, because for the goal when Mackie got through all of BL appealed for a penalty, and if you look at the ref as Diakite scores he's playing an advantage, so maybe we would of got a penalty for that one.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mackie pen shout on 20:40 - Apr 1 with 1352 viewsJoolzz

was in line with it in x block ellerslie....he didnt have close enough control of the ball for it to be a pen imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024