Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if only 21:18 - Apr 1 with 1108 viewsJoolzz

we hadnt had 2 diff managers a massive turnaround of players,and an injury to our 2nd best player(ali)...then i wouldnt be so emotionally fraught atm.Feeling it more for my son(9) than me.He has been sitting next to me for last 3 seasons,and putting my own despair to one side to help him through his is a massive help.
He has become a fanatic without me trying to hard,and am proud as can be.For the last few weeks have been gently easing him into the idea that relegation wouldnt be too bad,more money etc etc...then yesterday!!!
Have not seen us play as well or as a team like that,and considering opposition,was immense.
I truly believe,given time,the squad,the chairman...IF we stay up,we could make a real impact in this league.Fck me,i remember being excited about Dou Dou,and now,in every position,there are reasons to be positive.
As a left back Hill was average,as a CB he is amazing.Taiwo yesterday was a threat going forward and handled the most in-form winger in the prem brilliantly.Taiwo over Padula any day!To have young on the bench is such a luxury.Ever since hes injury and Warnock leaving,Kenny just not been the same.
Saw Diakete on his debut(red),then against liverpool,then yesterday....what a player and what potential...Vieraesque!Barton knew hes place and knew to give the ball to jewel in the crown at every opp.Adel is the most exciting player i have EVER seen.If we can hold onto to him then i would gladly pay whatever to watch us knowing im gonna see pure genius.
Need Mackies in the team,but he frustrates me as much as he has me applauding.Zamora immense.Loved Cisse,when hes on the pitch,and at last, a bench that has a little depth.
Would love a few young-uns to start coming through,but that will come.
My son and i are very proud atm...and i plan to enjoy this feeling all weel!
U R'ss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024