Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Coleman 16:26 - Apr 11 with 1259 viewscornishdale

I hope people get off John Colemans back. He should only be judged when we are in league 2. He has inherited a squad of players that are either not good enough, not motivated enough or not committed enough. He will know who those players are and they will be out of the door in a flash and i say good riddance to them. We can not question any of his loan signings as this is probabally all that has been at his disposal. Eyre did the damage and Eyre alone. o.k we are still relegated but i am pretty sure we will be sitting comfortabally in league 2 next season, with Eyre it would of been a slippery slope to who knows where. Relegation is a bitter pill to swallow but there is no point in fans bringing back the past or using hindsight against either the current management team or board of directors, who have served our club well over the last few years. I am not saying that JC et al are the ticket, i am just saying give them a chance and hopefully we will reap some reward next season, if he can gel together a team with heart then thats a team worth supporting. Up the Dale.
John Coleman on 17:27 - Apr 11 with 1199 viewsTomRAFC

i am certianly in favour of giving jc a transfer budget and a pre-season to work with however i don't think he can be immune from all criticism either

if the lads aren;t good enough then they aren't however a lack of team spirit or repeatedly leaving out our best chance of a goal do raise concerns

jc will start next season hopefully without blame for relegation hanging over him but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be scrutinised

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024