Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a quick message... 11:37 - May 13 with 1660 viewscanaryfan

...of good luck to you boys today. I can imagine how hard it has been these past few weeks, ups and downs, hope and despair etc. It's what football is all about and why we love and hate it. You deserve to stay up and I will be standing at Carrow Road hoping that you (or Stoke) do the job today.

Come on you Hoops!
Just a quick message... on 11:41 - May 13 with 1645 viewscanary

Just to make clear- we're not the same poster ;)

Just a quick message... on 11:45 - May 13 with 1631 viewsrongould

Thanks lads
Just a quick message... on 11:47 - May 13 with 1622 viewskropotkin41

Two Norwich fans who seem to like us! We're quite popular in Norfolk after all. Thanks lads!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Just a quick message... on 11:50 - May 13 with 1609 viewsSharpy

Although not the same poster, you can bet your house on them being related.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Just a quick message... on 11:54 - May 13 with 1590 viewskropotkin41

Just a quick message... on 11:50 - May 13 by Sharpy

Although not the same poster, you can bet your house on them being related.

That's unfair, I've been to Norfolk and by the look of them there must be at least three or four families there.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Just a quick message... on 12:05 - May 13 with 1556 viewslondonscottish

Thanks guys.

Hopefully we'll be playing you again next year. I enjoyed my trip to Carrow Road this year. Well apart from all the p*ss-taking from friends and family who live round there.......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just a quick message... on 12:05 - May 13 with 1556 viewslondonscottish

Thanks guys.

Hopefully we'll be playing you again next year. I enjoyed my trip to Carrow Road this year. Well apart from all the p*ss-taking from friends and family who live round there.......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just a quick message... on 12:26 - May 13 with 1497 viewsTacticalR

Thank canaries.

Out of interest, what happened when Norwich played Man City at Norwich? Was that just an awesome display by Man City, or were Norwich just not at the races?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Just a quick message... on 12:57 - May 13 with 1444 viewscanaryfan

Just a quick message... on 12:26 - May 13 by TacticalR

Thank canaries.

Out of interest, what happened when Norwich played Man City at Norwich? Was that just an awesome display by Man City, or were Norwich just not at the races?

Actually despite the score we weren't bad that day. After 70 mins we were 2-1 down and had hit the post. Then they went mad and it could've been ten. Away from home we parked the bus and went 1-0 down before half time. Then foolishly ventured into their half and got stuffed also.

Having said that, Bolton are by far the worst team we played and I think and hope they get stuffed today. Only them and chelski failed to breach our defence this season, they're that bad. Appreciate though that anything can happen today, no point in guessing, just try and get through it and hope you're all celebrating later!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024