Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... 13:15 - Aug 13 with 3366 viewsEalingRanger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2187648/Djibril-Cisse-celebrates-bi

Ummm
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 13:28 - Aug 13 with 3328 viewshoops_legend

Please do not post links of pictures of celebrities coming out of nightclubs - even if it is QPR. No one is interested.

I hate people fascination in celebs
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 13:52 - Aug 13 with 3245 viewsJonDoeman

If you can't wear a skirt on your birthday, when can you!

It Is What It Is !!

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 3123 viewssmegma

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 13:28 - Aug 13 by hoops_legend

Please do not post links of pictures of celebrities coming out of nightclubs - even if it is QPR. No one is interested.

Go on any newspaper website and its full of that sort of crap. At least hes earned the right to be in the celebrity section I guess, usually its a no mark thicko essex bint with about as much talent as a mushroom.
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 19:46 - Aug 13 with 3028 viewspomanjou

Site content is on the skids..............

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 20:33 - Aug 13 with 2966 viewsThGrimRanger

Calm down!

Agree about posting celeb stuff but when the celeb is a QPR player, off his tits, 5 days before our first match of the season then it's relevant.

Can''t believe MH is too impressed. Could be AJ starting afterall.

TheGrimRanger

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 20:35 - Aug 13 with 2956 viewssmegma

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 20:33 - Aug 13 by ThGrimRanger

Calm down!

Agree about posting celeb stuff but when the celeb is a QPR player, off his tits, 5 days before our first match of the season then it's relevant.

Can''t believe MH is too impressed. Could be AJ starting afterall.

Ever thought he may have had permission seeing as they've just been in Germany for 9 days.
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 10:41 - Aug 14 with 2820 viewshoopstilidie

djibril cisse ‏@DjibrilCisse
You paparazzi are really good at making people look like they are drunk good effort but guys but i don't drink any alcohol.. but good try

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 10:49 - Aug 14 with 2803 viewsJHoop

You hate all people interested in this kind of thing for that reason alone? Would it be fairer to say you don't like the fact that some people are interested in celeb gossip, rather than saying you hate them as a person?

Login to get fewer ads

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 11:19 - Aug 14 with 2770 viewsEalingRanger

Actually my sister was the one browsing the Daily Mail website and looking at its celebrity sidebar of utter inanity, she showed my this because its vaguely QPR related.

In the future i'll only link to proper football sites - goal.com, caughtoffside, talksport etc etc.
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 13:14 - Aug 14 with 2712 viewshoops_legend

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 10:49 - Aug 14 by JHoop

You hate all people interested in this kind of thing for that reason alone? Would it be fairer to say you don't like the fact that some people are interested in celeb gossip, rather than saying you hate them as a person?

JHoop - I don't hate people for that reason alone but usually it reflects their character and makes them a very dull person who watches Big Brother...

This cisse article is almost QPR news but if we start allowing this, we will start putting up the latest pictures of Naomi Campbell becuase she once appeared at a QPR game
Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 13:38 - Aug 14 with 2685 viewsQPunkR

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 10:41 - Aug 14 by hoopstilidie

djibril cisse ‏@DjibrilCisse
You paparazzi are really good at making people look like they are drunk good effort but guys but i don't drink any alcohol.. but good try

Ya man, it's well known that paps take many many photos of slebs leaving clubs in the search for the one which has them blinking while talking & gesticulating, therefore making them look p!ssed.

And I don't see why Huhghes would drop our best striker by miles for this even if he is a few sheets to the wind. It's not the day before a game (hrr-hm Clark Carlisle)

QPR - "shit but local"

Cisse stakes claim for the captaincy... on 13:47 - Aug 14 with 2672 viewsJAPRANGERS

why shouldn't he be el kapitan?? After all he's been sent off like our Joey so he's just following the precedent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024