Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Team 10:26 - Sep 3 with 5216 viewsRAFC1907

I have just been watching the youth team train down at the cricket club and some of the work they do is fantastic.

I bet they would even give our first team a game.

Some potential first teamers in that squad thats forsure.

Chris Beech and his assistant should take great credit for what they are doing.

Everything is done at speed, fast accurate passing, sharp turns and explosive sprints away, plenty of encouragement, it was a joy to watch.

The futures bright for Rochdale AFC.

Poll: Bottomley...

Youth Team on 13:20 - Sep 7 with 897 viewsmad4it

Youth Team on 07:17 - Sep 7 by seasidedale

Who were the scorers?

got it off the offical shite there names are Jack Horan and Dimi Tuanzebe these two lads cme through our C.O.E dimi is a striker and jack is a centre half both first years
Youth Team on 14:26 - Sep 7 with 849 viewsmad4it

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/youth-team-v-wrexham-sept-2012-357283.
Youth Team on 12:31 - Sep 9 with 802 viewsmad4it

went along to salford yesterday the youth team should of battered wrexham but just couldn,t score defence and midfield played well but up front joel logan is to greedy and wont pass the ball and Danny Whitehall was lazy and could,nt hit a barn door but they drew 1-1 so at least they did better than that shite i watched in the afternoon might save my money and follow the youth team now lay on grass in sunshine and a bacon butty and brew was a lovely morning looking forward to next week hope they practice shooting in training this week
Youth Team on 13:00 - Sep 9 with 783 viewsseasidedale

Youth Team on 13:20 - Sep 7 by mad4it

got it off the offical shite there names are Jack Horan and Dimi Tuanzebe these two lads cme through our C.O.E dimi is a striker and jack is a centre half both first years

Thanks official site is a swine to get on using an ipad, only option as my pc isnrt working at present
Youth Team on 13:02 - Sep 9 with 777 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

i have no idea how to get to Salford city who the youth team got next weekend are they home or at some random place?

EDIT: Next two games are our Bucket Friends one in the league and the other in cup both at Salford City FC
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Youth Team on 15:51 - Sep 9 with 730 viewsphomem

Youth Team on 13:02 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

i have no idea how to get to Salford city who the youth team got next weekend are they home or at some random place?

EDIT: Next two games are our Bucket Friends one in the league and the other in cup both at Salford City FC
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Thought you'd be doing a new ground in afc Wimbledon next weekend tazz
Youth Team on 15:54 - Sep 9 with 726 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Team on 15:51 - Sep 9 by phomem

Thought you'd be doing a new ground in afc Wimbledon next weekend tazz

still in pick and choose phase this season can always do it next season if they stay up and we stay up not too bothered about it as its also Kingstonians FC ground its one for next season though hopefully first game away next season

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Youth Team on 15:58 - Sep 9 with 717 viewsphomem

Youth Team on 15:54 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

still in pick and choose phase this season can always do it next season if they stay up and we stay up not too bothered about it as its also Kingstonians FC ground its one for next season though hopefully first game away next season

I'd have picked a chosen the new grounds first
Login to get fewer ads

Youth Team on 16:01 - Sep 9 with 710 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Team on 15:58 - Sep 9 by phomem

I'd have picked a chosen the new grounds first

who know's the Football God's might pair us with them in November 2012 for the fa cup

Youth Team on 16:02 - Sep 9 with 709 viewsphomem

Youth Team on 16:01 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

who know's the Football God's might pair us with them in November 2012 for the fa cup

Theres a one in 79 chance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024