Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? 14:44 - Sep 8 with 2254 viewsyankranger

There was a thread going awhile back about where people go before games. Someone mentioned a place that had a little colombian deli in the back that served a good breakfast. I have been meaning to try it but didn't write it down and can't find the thread now. Fat man looking for food....
Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? on 15:29 - Sep 8 with 2219 viewsLimehouseR

It's on the Uxbridge Road, called 'All in One' number 120 I think... Just past Caxton Road.
Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 2189 viewsPlumsteadQPR

I tend to find that I'm not all that hungry after a Columbian breakfast.

Maybe I've misunderstood this thread...
Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? on 17:15 - Sep 8 with 2146 viewsTHEBUSH

Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? on 15:29 - Sep 8 by LimehouseR

It's on the Uxbridge Road, called 'All in One' number 120 I think... Just past Caxton Road.

I used to live in Caxton Rd, in the 50's and a QPR player used to live opposite us in a Prefab, how times have changed !!
Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? on 20:26 - Sep 8 with 2054 viewsyankranger

That is the one. Thanks very much.

Colombian deli/bfast place in sheperds bush? on 10:40 - Sep 9 with 1949 viewsColombiR

Highly recommended! Order yourself a 'bandeja paisa'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024