Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im not one for digging out players but............... 21:03 - Oct 1 with 1575 viewsLoomesy

Onuoha is absolute litter. Dont get me wrong there isnt any big performers tonight yet but he is dog ****
Im not one for digging out players but............... on 21:05 - Oct 1 with 1557 viewsWeaverQPR

Can't pass tackle or control a ball.

@WeavQPR

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 21:07 - Oct 1 with 1539 viewsLoomesy

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 21:05 - Oct 1 by WeaverQPR

Can't pass tackle or control a ball.

Or kick the damn thing weaver!!!! Sometimes you need to put your laces through to relieve a bit of pressure....useless. I know we have injuries but god is it showing.
Im not one for digging out players but............... on 21:09 - Oct 1 with 1531 viewsQPRJennyxxx

"isnt any big performers"

Juzzie is not going to be pleased.

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 21:11 - Oct 1 with 1522 viewsLoomesy

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 21:09 - Oct 1 by QPRJennyxxx

"isnt any big performers"

Juzzie is not going to be pleased.

would like to know who has?
Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:14 - Oct 1 with 1431 viewsgueRRilla

Onouha the reason we lost that match. SWP was motm until Adel came on.
Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:15 - Oct 1 with 1423 viewsLoomesy

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:14 - Oct 1 by gueRRilla

agreed
Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:19 - Oct 1 with 1403 viewsCHUBBS

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:14 - Oct 1 by gueRRilla

No Hughes was as he picked a team and formation to match his personality,dull unimaginative and predictable.I don't rate Onouha either but he's quite young and inexperienced unlike MH.
Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 1385 viewsLoomesy

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:19 - Oct 1 by CHUBBS

No Hughes was as he picked a team and formation to match his personality,dull unimaginative and predictable.I don't rate Onouha either but he's quite young and inexperienced unlike MH.

Fair point Chubbs but come on mate hes been involved at a top club and really should know how to defend better than that. Looks uncomfortable, panicky and more like someone i play against on a saturday and trust me its not the best level!! lol
Login to get fewer ads

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:27 - Oct 1 with 1356 viewsCHUBBS

Im not one for digging out players but............... on 22:23 - Oct 1 by Loomesy

Fair point Chubbs but come on mate hes been involved at a top club and really should know how to defend better than that. Looks uncomfortable, panicky and more like someone i play against on a saturday and trust me its not the best level!! lol

We can see that and we've seen it for a while but MH has frozen out Young who can actually play football and is also a fullback so the buck stops at him.
I don't want him sacked,i just want him to start doing the job that he is being paid extortionate amounts of cash for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024