Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces 00:00 - Oct 3 with 3122 viewsBeefCurtain

Nuff said.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 00:08 - Oct 3 with 3094 viewssandylaner1

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 07:24 - Oct 3 with 3021 viewsphomem

But we scored from a corner on Saturday
FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 08:25 - Oct 3 with 2967 viewsTrue_Blue2

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 07:24 - Oct 3 by phomem

His set pieces are still atrocious!
FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 19:22 - Oct 3 with 2825 viewsboromat

Seems to be a 50/50 split of opinions on Kennedy's corners. I think he's a descent corner taker. Seen a lot worse.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 21:06 - Oct 3 with 2764 viewssweetcorn

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 07:24 - Oct 3 by phomem

stephen hawkins could have taken that corner on saturday. His corners leave much to be desired in my opinion.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 21:49 - Oct 3 with 2733 viewsDaley_Lama

When Craig Dawson was banging them in for us, it was JK who was number one mischief maker doing silly runs to pull defenders out of position and leave Dawson space to move into and ultimately score.

I always like him in the box on corners rather than taking them, that's no slight on his crossing.

Poll: DF in or out

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 19:09 - Oct 4 with 2595 viewsdalian

FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 21:49 - Oct 3 by Daley_Lama

When Craig Dawson was banging them in for us, it was JK who was number one mischief maker doing silly runs to pull defenders out of position and leave Dawson space to move into and ultimately score.

I always like him in the box on corners rather than taking them, that's no slight on his crossing.

I agree, he would be much better in the box as is decent in the air and one of our taller players, too.

I will slight his crossing, though! It's almost always hung for an easy catch for the keeper. He doesn't purchase any pace or whip on the ball, so even if we do get on the end of it, it is hard for the striker to do much with it. He is a pretty useless corner taker, I would say!

When the opposition get a corner, we often look like conceding (although we seem to be improving game by game), but we rarely look like scoring from set pieces.

Tutte should be taking them - he gets real fizz in the ball and is an accurate deliverer, too.

Seems common sense, really and can't understand why we perservere with JK.

At least we seem to have stopped the short corners to Pearson!
FAO Coleman: Stop letting Jason Kennedy take corners/set pieces on 20:17 - Oct 4 with 2561 viewsRoChDaLe

the most ANNOYING thing out of it all is the fact we never mark the keeper, every other team seems to put a man on the keeper to stop them coming collecting it as easy but we dont! and mcintyre or tutte should be taking them

how is anthony elding still in league one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024