Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. 19:34 - Oct 27 with 1773 viewsGrant165

Discuss.
Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:35 - Oct 27 with 1766 viewsTGRRRSSS

Huhm, whats more loony than following a squad of people up and down the country making the same mistakes over and over again and spending a fortune for the priveledge? If your being literal about it.
Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:37 - Oct 27 with 1754 viewsGrant165

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:35 - Oct 27 by TGRRRSSS

Huhm, whats more loony than following a squad of people up and down the country making the same mistakes over and over again and spending a fortune for the priveledge? If your being literal about it.

What noise does "humh" sound like?
Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:38 - Oct 27 with 1745 viewsTGRRRSSS

hhhmmmmm
Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:39 - Oct 27 with 1743 viewsTacticalR

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:37 - Oct 27 by Grant165

What noise does "humh" sound like?

Wum?

Air hostess clique

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:39 - Oct 27 with 1742 viewslondonscottish

Well I just had a rant over on the Mbia thread because one players stupid impetuosity cost us a point. We were minutes from safety. I got back an hour ago and it's really pissing me off.

Oh well, next weekend it's Reading. Again. With another line up change. Again. FFS. Thanks mate.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:41 - Oct 27 with 1727 viewskropotkin41

You can find rabid loons all over the internet, but come to that also at games, in pubs and on the street.

As for a club's fanbase, well everyone who even follows a club from a distance is part of the fanbase. All of us spend money on the club - some much more than others of course - and all of us spend time following the club - again some more than others. The fanbase of QPR presumably now includes poor fools in Asia and has for many years included Scandinavians and people spread fa and wide elsewhere. That's it, the fanbase.

Following a football team is clearly a mental problem, it might even be considered a disability - it certainly f*cks my weekends up on a regular basis and will doubtless do so even more once I start going to games again.

FFS, we all a moan and chuck opinions around, and you know as well as I do that that happens in the ground as much ason internet forums. At the end of the day, it's not where you are or how you express your opinions that matters to me, it's if you can envisage the Rs back in League One (or even worse) and know (not think, but know) that you'd still follow them, still try to get to games, and still come on here for a bit of after-match therapy with the rest of the looneys.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:44 - Oct 27 with 1717 viewsGrant165

Them guys in Asia don't count, they support Ji-Sung Park and he's shit.
Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:46 - Oct 27 with 1706 viewsJamie

The Koreans twittering about Park being 'the arsenal killer' are definitely loons.
Login to get fewer ads

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 1696 viewsPacal_Votan

The internet....that place where people have no clue about football but spend vast
amounts of time talking bollox about it.

"Try the whine!!!"

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:52 - Oct 27 with 1680 viewsTheBlob

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:48 - Oct 27 by Pacal_Votan

The internet....that place where people have no clue about football but spend vast

And you on the other hand actually have a clue,and don't shout the odds about anything.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 20:09 - Oct 27 with 1637 viewsTearsOfaClown

Internet forums are full of rabid loons and don't really represent a clubs fanbase. on 19:48 - Oct 27 by Pacal_Votan

which is why you are here.

I think you should be our leader as you are the greatest!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024