Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a case for hill 08:03 - Nov 9 with 3766 viewsdazhoopa

why has clint hill been overlooked at centreback,he was our best player to the end of last season and i think when he's played thier this season he hasen't let us down.its only when moved to leftback he's had problems and dew to MH tending to leave out people he blames for bad results,tarbs,faurlin he won't get a look in.sureley against stoke with no mbia it has to be hill and nelson,them two would be best at dealing with stokes physical threat,hopefully with faurlin or diakiti in front of them.i just hope thats the case this saturday.
a case for hill on 12:54 - Nov 10 with 625 viewsAGEREPC01

a case for hill on 16:09 - Nov 9 by Buck_Chilly

Hughes available defensive options from the 25 are Hill, Traore, Ferdinand, Onuoha, Nelsen, Bosingwa.

Haven't included Dyer as I'm not sure whether he's considered a midfield or RB by Hughes.

It's not exactly rich pickings. I'd like to see a back four of Bosingwa, Nelsen, Hill and Traore for Stoke and then Mbia replacing Hill once he's back. But if this was Football Manager I'd be right in the market in January for a solid centre back, maybe even two. Anton should be cover, not a first choice.

Was Bowen's story about Luke Young true? I hadn't heard anything about him being injured, I'd presumed he'd become surplus to Hughes grand plan.

Hill is done. As said he does not have the pace for the EPL. As for new Centerbacks; In the last year linked to Alex, Dawson, Carvalho and Chris Samba. We got Gabbidon then Ferdiand and Nelsen. Got Traore after he took the fall for an Arsenal thrashing.

Our best options are Anton/Mbia and Nelsen with 2 defensive midfielders. My fear is Nelsen's age starts to show.

stainrod81

a case for hill on 14:41 - Nov 10 with 590 viewsLowerloftLad

Hill will be gone in january he is finished at premier league level

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024