Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Given Sunday 21:29 - Nov 17 with 2045 viewsIrishR

Would anyone be able to get a link to this. It had the hairs on the back of my next standing despite the screen issues, obviously the players didnt give a fcuk(well most of them), utterly dejected tonight after that today, dont even know how fans were laughing and joking after it. Actually had a tear in my eye after the puncheon goal we were that pathetic. Will have to watch it but think it was Faurlins fault, I love the guy and maybe not match fit(altho with all the training and games hes played is this still an excuse??) hope he can return to his former glory.
Any Given Sunday on 22:18 - Nov 17 with 1996 viewsINFIRMARY

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Any Given Sunday on 22:31 - Nov 17 with 1976 viewsIrishR

Today was really huge for us and after watching this, as a man Hughes should of came out during the week and talked to the fans. Wear his heart on his sleeve and have a no holes barred talk with the players and the fans should of been able to view this. There is no need to hide behind reporters and media and allowing for misinterpretation, people would respect hughes and the players alot more. Im not sure hughes is capable of a spine tingling speech like this, its hollywood but its effective, Holloway could do it, it gets you pumped up. We are too soft all over the pitch. Like someone said some former players like macca would be turning in there graves. I cant help but think that the scene is set for barton to return a hero. We need a players like Roy Keane in there, passion, heart and commitment 100% of the time, thats the difference in top players and others and thats what makes Man U great, they not only have great players but that have a fight and a hunger that we could only dream of. Players there have pride in the shirt and respect the fans. QPR are the epitome of all that is wrong with football at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024