Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it's 'Arry, what will he do to turn things around? 21:02 - Nov 23 with 2392 viewsBilly_Kershaw

If it's Harry, what do people think he will change when he arrives?

Will he bomb out Taarabt for a second time or see a different player in him now?

Will he play Nelsen who he signed at Spurs? (but didn't play much)

Will 'Arry try and go back for his old players - Defoe, Dawson, etc?

Lots of posters seem to think he will be a good motivator. He'll have to be, to get a response from this squad before the Jan transfer window. I don't know the answers to the above but the anticipation, finally, after a winless season is killing me!!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

If it's 'Arry, what will he do to turn things around? on 21:09 - Nov 23 with 2364 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Play 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1) like he did at spurs. Only better. Hopefully

It's got to be Yarg

If it's 'Arry, what will he do to turn things around? on 22:18 - Nov 23 with 2318 viewsQPRDave

I hope we play more direct football, attacking, and using the wings.
Taarabt's a far better player now than the one he sold imo so hopefully he'll use him.
The defence? .....lets hope he's good with pigs ears
If it's 'Arry, what will he do to turn things around? on 22:40 - Nov 23 with 2288 viewsTHEBUSH

Hopefully he'll unite us as a team, as I believe and lots of others believe, is that's what's been missing under Hughes.
Any old grudges against Hughes won't be there anymore, so that will help the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024