Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. 08:32 - Nov 25 with 3059 viewsTheBlob

In The Fail.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2238105/Harry-Redknapp-keen-si

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 16:54 - Nov 25 with 597 viewsjonno

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 16:44 - Nov 25 by WatfordR

How many times has Redknapp bought or sold Peter Crouch?

He's got to keep Rosie in her Pedigree Chum, those brown paper bags are becoming more and more difficult to get hold of these days....
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 07:07 - Nov 26 with 528 viewsWanderR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20484785

Harry Redknapp believes David Beckham could still play in the Premier League and has not ruled out trying to sign the former England captain for QPR.

Beckham, 37, is leaving Los Angeles Galaxy in December and has been linked with a move to the Hoops since Redknapp took over as manager on Saturday.

Redknapp told BBC Radio 5 live's Sportsweek programme: "I'm sure he could still play in the Premier League.

"I've not discussed it with the chairman so we'd have to look at that."

Redknapp tried to sign Beckham on loan in January 2011 when he was manager at Tottenham but the midfielder was only able to train with the north London club.

"He's a top fantastic player," continued Redknapp. "We had him training at Tottenham and it was amazing [to have him] round the place. He is absolute class.

"David could still be a great asset to anyone. Just having him round the place, showing people how to train and look after yourself. His professionalism is second to none."

Current location: OX10

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 16:02 - Nov 26 with 486 viewsTGRRRSSS

I can't say I'm anamoured with everything but signing Crouch wouldn't be the worst thing. Cisse is same age and has no passion for the club, Crouch is at least QPR through and through and would work foor the club.
Put it this way I'd suggest if you could only have one of them I'd take Crouch.
Harrys bought him for Pompey twice, Soton once, and Spurs from Pompey I think, sold him 3 times I think???
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 19:43 - Nov 26 with 455 viewsSomersetHoops

Harry very sensibly said that he isn't thinking about transfers, just about getting the best out of what he has and as many points as possible from the games coming up.

As far as Cisse goes he kept us up last season despite his sending offs and I understand is having some issues in his personal life. I can see Harry saying come on mate we need you on top form, put all your other issues behind you and do it for the team. I can also see Cisse responding to that with some good performances that we know he is still capable of. He has had stick for getting marginally off-side and I sympathise with him when coming on for the last 20 minutes in games its difficult to get used to the speed of passes and often he gets off-side because people passing are too slow to see his run or judge the speed of it.

I think these rumours fed to papers like the mail by agents keen to get their rake-off from deals should be ignored. With two strikers out for the season we may have a case for an emergency loan - Darren Bent or similar that Harry likes and could get perhaps. Although I'm not sure of the rules on that or on the terms of DJ's loan - I don't suppose we could recall him now?

Who's Next?

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 22:29 - Nov 26 with 430 viewsgazza1

I would take all 4 of them and get rid of 10 currently on our wage bill - it wont happen though, far too difficult.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024