Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman (big man) 22:24 - Dec 9 with 2257 viewsJorDale

Offered a fan out into the car park at the end of the game, didn't hear what the fan said but pretty much what everyone was thinking, we've gone 3-0 down two games in a row AT HOME! second half comebacks are not acceptable and do not deserve a standing ovation which is what coleman thinks.
All he does is bollock the 4th official, ive never heard him shout tactics or encouragement, its a joke!!
He is not a coach, he dosnt represent what rochdale is about, teams now enjoy coming to spotland to play.
And its reflecting in attendance...
Coleman (big man) on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 2232 viewsJorDale

Also on a personal point of view, when kennedy was apparently out of form, the game after he scored a stunner, he was dropped, now cav is permanantly out of form, why is he still played NEVERMIND captain?
Coleman (big man) on 22:41 - Dec 9 with 2185 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

My brother will feel left out....Coleman only said to him 'make an appointment to see me next week' when he confronted Coleman as he walked down the tunnel.

It's one rule for one.....
Coleman (big man) on 17:42 - Dec 10 with 1797 viewsPDIDDY

Coal mans brother tried to have a go at gigger a few years back at accy, he sat down sharpish, gobby scouse git.

Gissa job

Coleman (big man) on 17:58 - Dec 10 with 1743 viewsColDale

Coleman (big man) on 22:41 - Dec 9 by Albert_Whitehurst

My brother will feel left out....Coleman only said to him 'make an appointment to see me next week' when he confronted Coleman as he walked down the tunnel.

It's one rule for one.....

could it be the same incident?
Coleman (big man) on 18:05 - Dec 10 with 1702 viewsdebbiesfella

I couldn't understand at the time why this ignorant yob was appointed and I understand even less now.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024