Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton players responding to the 12th man... 23:11 - Dec 9 with 937 viewsBrightonhoop

...not sure we have the on field gumption any more. The Everton game reminded me of a recent stare at relegation a Tuesday night against PNE, extraordinary game where we became the 12th man and Ainsworth and co did the business setting up Nygaard for a blinding finish that started the salvation of our season. I'd take that squad over the current and happily go down fighting.
Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:16 - Dec 9 with 929 viewsloftboy

I like the Z cars theme they run out to, sort of inspiring.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:38 - Dec 9 with 905 viewsBrightonhoop

Great ground too Loftboy.
Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:44 - Dec 9 with 895 viewsklr

What happened when Jelavic was substituted summed up everything that a football team should be about, 18 year old YTS kids, Physio's, Manager, Goalscorer all in the moment together as a team.

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 892 viewsQPRBrian

Preston was a magical night, about 11000 there, Blackstock thumped home at the school end, Cullip was superb that night.
Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 00:06 - Dec 10 with 882 viewsHollowayRanger

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:16 - Dec 9 by loftboy

I like the Z cars theme they run out to, sort of inspiring.

a better quality version of the william tell overture would do for me!

HI OH SILVER AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 00:10 - Dec 10 with 877 viewsBrightonhoop

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:44 - Dec 9 by klr

What happened when Jelavic was substituted summed up everything that a football team should be about, 18 year old YTS kids, Physio's, Manager, Goalscorer all in the moment together as a team.

You're not wrong. Moyes has them under his spell.
Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 00:11 - Dec 10 with 876 viewsBrightonhoop

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 23:46 - Dec 9 by QPRBrian

Preston was a magical night, about 11000 there, Blackstock thumped home at the school end, Cullip was superb that night.

A beautiful night in the memory bank. What a team they proved to be.
Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 04:59 - Dec 10 with 844 viewsessextaxiboy

The run in last season and the home results that saved us were down to us IMO.

Hughes had hardly anything to do with it .
Login to get fewer ads

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 06:40 - Dec 10 with 824 viewssilky

Great side Everton. I too saw on MOTD how much it means to them as a team. So wish we can get that spirit back at QPR, we are far far far away from anything like getting that sort of Team mentality and spirit.

Roll back to the promotion season......

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Everton players responding to the 12th man... on 10:17 - Dec 10 with 714 viewsClubber

The atmosphere at home last season,which in my opinion kept us up,will never be recreated now Tony and mr O2 have turned the lower loft into a mixture of kids and empty seats .I bet soon , as i said at the start of the season, there will be a call for the same atmosphere to help the relegation fight .
That cant happen now as they have changed the dynamics of the ground. Kids and empty seats wont sing their hearts out for the lads.

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024