Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? 00:31 - Dec 16 with 6863 viewsprestondale

Having watched Gary Jones in the week, then watched this clown pass the ball to every player in red it is about time he was BINNED

I liked him in the early games but since the injury he has been shocking, For me the highlight of today was when he was subbed. He is our CAPTAIN and he is one of the worst players I have seen in a Dale shirt since from Michael Simpkins!
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 19:50 - Dec 16 with 814 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 19:48 - Dec 16 by chuckleberry

But who?!

Keep up, it's clearly Leonard.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 21:32 - Dec 16 with 762 viewsstuartcryer

shouldnt be in the squad never mind captain give it back to tutte we were not bad then

wardle blue

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 21:49 - Dec 16 with 750 viewsBlueDutch

Fitness isn't an issue with Cav cos he only runs about for the first and last few minutes of the game. Which is kind of clever cos most people remember those moments more clearly. He exerts more energy pointing randomly, than running. That said he is out of position, as are our 2 full backs, cos they aren't full backs in my eyes. Only Bennett would get in a Dale team for me. I would even try Dele at CH cos he wouldn't be worse than Edwards. I am dreading Friday as I can't see us getting anything other than another pasting. I hope I'm wrong.

upthedale.nl

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024