Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possession 17:57 - Dec 22 with 2094 viewsCambsHoop

About half way through the second half I was moaning to my lads about how we just couldn't keep possession and why we would lose 1-0. So about 10 minutes before they got their goal, we actually started timing how long we kept the ball for every time we got it. The longest time (and this is unbelievable, but if you're brave enough to watch it again, you'll see I'm right)...

3 seconds. 3 f*ing seconds was the longest in that 10 minute spell that we kept the f*ing ball for. How can we expect to get anything from games if we can't keep the ball?
Possession on 18:51 - Dec 22 with 2037 viewsSomersetHoops

I didn't see the game, but this has been our problem for ages and I'm sure Harry and his coaches will be working on it. TBH I didn't expect anything from this game and we nearly got a point. I think we can only think of it as one point dropped. The next two at home need to give us 4 points to keep us in with a chance.

Who's Next?

Possession on 18:52 - Dec 22 with 2029 viewsDesertBoot

Yep, total collapse in the second half as if we'd never kicked a ball before.
Newcastle stepped up, what, half a gear? Game over.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Possession on 18:53 - Dec 22 with 2029 viewsparker64

You had to sit there and watch the full 95 mins to absorb the full horror. If I'd paid to go up there and watch that I'd be fuming.
Possession on 19:21 - Dec 22 with 1980 viewsactonman

In those 3 seconds I would imagine it was mainly defenders who kept it ! Midfield badly let down their back line today by constantly losing possession or just giving the ball away.

I went fking mental when hoilett had the ball high up on the right wing with the Newcastle player chasing him, under hardly any pressure he just gave up! Just fcuking gave up !! Could have drawn a foul or maybe do something but no??

Upon gaining possession Newcastle attacked again and were 1 0 down
Possession on 20:20 - Dec 22 with 1919 viewsEalingRanger

I stopped watching at about 59 minutes. One of many performances this season that has left me completely fuming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024