Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we do it - yes we can - Positive thread. 10:24 - Jan 13 with 2497 viewspomanjou

According to my dodgy calculations we are on a significantly improving trend.

Premiership QPR. Pre and post Harry.

Pre - 0 wins 4 draws 9 losses 4 points from 13 average 0.31
Post - 2 Wins 4 draws 3 losses 10 points from 9 average 1.11

improvement 258%

Is it enough? If we carry on at 1.11 points a game, probably not as we would end up with 31/32 points. To get to 40 points, which should be enough we need 1.625 per game. Its a tall order but achievable with the level of commitment seen yesterday and a couple of signings.

A proppa dynamic striker to take some pressure off Tarby, who I want to be fresh and fit enough for 90 mins to take advantage of his skills.

A replacement for Nelsen.

You cannot fault the sheer effort that Mackie puts in but effort is not enough in the Prem. We need higher returns than he gives.

A repalcement for SWP because although he has shown some improvement the last two games is just not up to it and wont be.

JSP, Again just not up to it.

The dynamic striker and Nelsen replacement are imperatives in my eyes.

Discuss.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Can we do it - yes we can - Positive thread. on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 378 viewsHulahoop7

Dont agree with you on mackie, much better than most give him credit for and his effort and determination alone has won us games, should be the first name on the team sheet imho.
We have a new cf now so lets just see what he can do, and yes maybe we can do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024