Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham 18:03 - Jan 15 with 2052 viewsslranger40

I've done this a couple of times in the past, usually without a problem.

Although Watford away, when we got promoted, could have got a bit hairy.

Question is can I trust myself at the Weekend?

Is joining in with "Bubbles Song" necessary/ obligatory? (no, I won't)

Will I bump into Danny Dyer?

To buy or not to buy?
Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham on 18:10 - Jan 15 with 2028 viewsCheshireR

Buy the ticket.
I have done this plenty of times over the years.
Unless you act like an idiot you will be fine.
Not the best way to see a game - but with so few tickets available, you will not be alone.
I thought Watford away was a hoot.
Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 2007 viewsslranger40

Surprised Viagogo hasn't got a few more fail-safes on it to be honest.

Purchase imminent.
Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham on 18:41 - Jan 15 with 1954 viewsLimehouseR

I'm sitting in their end with a mate who's West Ham. Unless I (or Rangers) do something really stupid I think I'll be OK.

I remember sitting in the Palace end in some god awful 0-0 a few years back, was freezing as well. We had one chance in the second half where some one missed a fairly open goal. For a crazy moment just before the strike i leapt up out of my seat, the ball went sailing wide and the only thing I could think of doing was the classic 'Ahhhhh' in relation to the miss. A few suspicious glances but I think I got away with it...
Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham on 18:45 - Jan 15 with 1946 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Lol I cheered like I was in the Loft when we scored our only goal in a 4-1 thumping at Notts Forest's (spit) City Ground, in the Trent End. I got some looks but at 4-0 down I don't think many cared. I got a few people quietly punching the air and giving me a wink which was cool. I wouldn't ever dare do that on purpose mind you, sometimes you just can't help yourself!
Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 1925 viewsTacticalR

I think it's a bit different from the past now that there are a lot of neutrals and day-trippers in the crowd. Having said that I sat in the home end at WHL last season, and it just isn't that much fun sitting in with the home fans of another club. For some reason at WHL there was a big contingent of Scandinavians just behind me.

Air hostess clique

Sitting in the Wrong End - West Ham on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 1920 viewsslranger40

Deed done - Mrs demanded I got out of her hair this Saturday.

Easy decision.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024