Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quality is our issue 13:11 - Jan 27 with 1189 viewsMkPaul

Now I know Mackie tries hard and gives 100% ..but if he can get In our starting 11 every week it shows where our issues are ... Lack of quality ... I can't see any other premiership team he would get into every week.

That's just using Mackie as an example due to skill levels ... I know others have done far less than him for us this season but for me he really highlights our problems
Quality is our issue on 13:23 - Jan 27 with 1162 viewsCHUBBS

All pretty obvious.You don't become rooted to the pit of the league after 20 games if you have a quality side.Mackie has a few ahead of him in the queue of poor quality players in the side.
Quality is our issue on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 1155 viewsMkPaul

Quality is our issue on 13:23 - Jan 27 by CHUBBS

All pretty obvious.You don't become rooted to the pit of the league after 20 games if you have a quality side.Mackie has a few ahead of him in the queue of poor quality players in the side.

Don't think he has many below him in terms of poor quality which is what im talking about, now he has many below him based on performance this year
Quality is our issue on 13:32 - Jan 27 with 1145 viewskingo

I have been saying for a while that Mackie for his lack of quality and SWP for his lack of physical presence are a problem, they are not providing the goals that they should. Yesterday, in the second half, Mackie created a opportunity by his hard work but once he had the chance he just hit it at the keeper. Then just after that, he again made an opportunity for himself by intercepting a pass to the full back,but didn't have the quality to get the ball on target. Hard work simply isn't enough.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024