Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The latest wisdom from a recent manager 01:59 - Feb 10 with 1353 viewsDavillin

Liverpool Defeat all Part of Plan, says Rodgers
28-01-13

BRENDAN Rodgers has confirmed that getting beaten by Oldham was exactly what he had intended.

Speaking from behind his steepled fingers and sat next to an enormous globe, the Liverpool manager confirmed that all the pieces on the chessboard inside his brain are moving into place.

Rodgers said: “Every shanked pass, every dropped cross, they’re all cogs in a plan far too complex to explain in your clumsy earth tongue.

“Progression to the fourth round would have shattered my exquisitely delicate scheme like Sebastian Coates jumping onto an egg made of spun sugar. Wheels within wheels, my friend. Wheels within wheels.”

Since Rodgers’ appointment players have been banned from any references to ‘playing football’ and instead must describe it as ‘The Process’.

‘The Process’ goes beyond standard training and tactics to include counting blades of grass and learning how to install geothermal heating systems.

The players were also instructed to travel to Sierra Leone and hand over a secret package to ‘The Turk’.

Rodgers added: “The eagle cannot consider the fears of the rabbit.”

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The latest wisdom from a recent manager (n/t) on 09:29 - Feb 10 with 1321 viewsMonkey_Man

"The trouble with internet quotations is that you can never be sure they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

The latest wisdom from a recent manager on 09:30 - Feb 10 with 1321 viewsMonkey_Man

Superb!

"The trouble with internet quotations is that you can never be sure they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

The latest wisdom from a recent manager on 11:33 - Feb 10 with 1292 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The latest wisdom from a recent manager on 16:11 - Feb 10 with 1231 viewsFullMetalJack

The chances are that as this appears a legitimate quote from Brenda, if any lazy journo's are reading this site and come across this article, they may just thinks it worthy to add in their rags as an 'exclusive'.

Queue the Sun or the Mirror's back page tomorrow.

(please let it be so!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024