Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawson shirt 19:54 - Feb 25 with 4969 viewsJorDale

A friend of mine bought a shirt from a local football clubs auction, Dawson himself donated it, due to the manager of the team being a close friend. The shirt is from the last game he played AWAY at Bournemouth, as the last game of the season at home to posh was the game they modeled the new home shirt.
All in all he has now decided he dosnt want it anymore and with it being in affect its the last shirt he wore, he thought he'd sell it, so if anybody would like to buy this they could message me and il put you in touch with him.
Many thanks
Dawson shirt on 22:09 - Feb 25 with 970 views100notout

I bought r Craigs signed and framed home shirt from the promotion winning season at the end of season auction - priceless!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dawson shirt on 22:10 - Feb 25 with 968 viewsphomem

Dawson shirt on 21:53 - Feb 25 by PDIDDY

I've a few shirts, ruel fox from the Keegan era, shola ameobi from last year v Wigan away. Mozika from promotion year and cricketer Liam dawson( hants) England u19s shirt from when he was capt, toon shirts off my mate who's been kit man for 20 yrs, mojos was left under knills daughters pillow and Liam damsons cos he's a friend, haaaaaaaaaamshire

Hamshire?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024