Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Hoilett 09:07 - Mar 3 with 1391 viewsJonDoeman

I thought he was superb yesterday, great dribbler . Makes me wonder why we haven't seen more of that? Anyway good news that it seems like he's fit & firing for the run in.

It Is What It Is !!

Junior Hoilett on 09:11 - Mar 3 with 1373 viewsfakekerby

Put in a hell of a lot of work yesterday. Hope he can show his Blackburn form now.
Junior Hoilett on 09:24 - Mar 3 with 1343 viewsRanger78

+ 1

I've never understood wha happened to the player at Blacburn last season
Junior Hoilett on 09:26 - Mar 3 with 1335 viewsElHoop

He was running at them yesterday, looks as if Harry has got him going.
Junior Hoilett on 09:27 - Mar 3 with 1324 viewsCHUBBS

Junior Hoilett on 09:24 - Mar 3 by Ranger78

+ 1

I've never understood wha happened to the player at Blacburn last season

He got fat instead of fit.Looked far leaner and fitter yesterday,not before time but credit where credits due.Good on him.
Junior Hoilett on 09:52 - Mar 3 with 1290 viewsRanger78

Agreed, he definitely looked out of shape. I really think he has the makings of a top player.... Just hope it doesn't end up another disaster
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Junior Hoilett on 09:55 - Mar 3 with 1273 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I think it's been a matter of fitness and form, both lacking. I reckon Townsend has made the competition clear for Hoillet and he is responding. Shame it took so long but this in the crunch time so might be right on cue!
Junior Hoilett on 13:06 - Mar 3 with 1159 viewsquickpassrotter

Junior Hoilett on 09:55 - Mar 3 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I think it's been a matter of fitness and form, both lacking. I reckon Townsend has made the competition clear for Hoillet and he is responding. Shame it took so long but this in the crunch time so might be right on cue!

Could be the making of him at QPR with the run in now. He scared them a lot yesterday running from deep with the ball. he was full of confidence. Nice ball through to Remy to score.
Junior Hoilett on 13:16 - Mar 3 with 1124 viewsTheBlob

Everything SWP should have been - and more.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Junior Hoilett on 13:30 - Mar 3 with 1098 viewsdaveB

he played well yesterday, hopefully he'll do this every week now rather than once in a while
Junior Hoilett on 13:31 - Mar 3 with 1093 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett scored a great individual goal against Reading in the Capital One Cup, so I don't think his dribbling skill have ever been in question. Here were my concerns on hearing he was coming back:

'I have mixed feelings about the return of Hoilett. I thought he would be a good signing, but my concern is that he is another one of our 'anti-social' players who just gets the ball and runs towards the goal without looking up. Before his injury he was competing with Taarabt for the same space on the left, and that didn't work very well. Since then Taarabt has moved into the centre, so there may be a less crowded space for Hoilett to operate in. Also, Zamora and Hoilett seemed to have a good understanding, although that's probably more down to Zamora than Hoilett. I just hope Hoilett can get his head up a bit more, and pass when necessary.'

That was a great pass for Rémy yesterday.

Air hostess clique

Junior Hoilett on 19:19 - Mar 3 with 902 viewsDorsetR

Junior Hoilett on 13:31 - Mar 3 by TacticalR

Hoilett scored a great individual goal against Reading in the Capital One Cup, so I don't think his dribbling skill have ever been in question. Here were my concerns on hearing he was coming back:

'I have mixed feelings about the return of Hoilett. I thought he would be a good signing, but my concern is that he is another one of our 'anti-social' players who just gets the ball and runs towards the goal without looking up. Before his injury he was competing with Taarabt for the same space on the left, and that didn't work very well. Since then Taarabt has moved into the centre, so there may be a less crowded space for Hoilett to operate in. Also, Zamora and Hoilett seemed to have a good understanding, although that's probably more down to Zamora than Hoilett. I just hope Hoilett can get his head up a bit more, and pass when necessary.'

That was a great pass for Rémy yesterday.

easily our most creative player yesterday.Great pass for Remy and nearly scored one himself. Move over SWP.
Junior Hoilett on 01:35 - Mar 4 with 729 viewsQPR_Nippon

Yep, thought he was one of our best players on Saturday on both first and second viewings. The pass to Remy was sensational - from inside his own half yet took the two Saints defenders clean out of the picture and Remy didn't even need to take a touch before hitting it from just beyond the corner of the 6 yard box. Also put in a good shift defensively and looked good running with the ball in the second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024