Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moyes as good as confirmed 14:55 - May 9 with 4686 viewswaveydave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22453895
Moyes as good as confirmed on 14:57 - May 9 with 4680 viewsdaveB

whoops, does this count as tapping up
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Moyes as good as confirmed on 15:04 - May 9 with 4642 viewsJonDoeman

Well done to him, deserves his shot at the big time.

It Is What It Is !!

Moyes as good as confirmed on 15:27 - May 9 with 4621 viewssimmo

Going to be in the conflicting position of wanting him to do well whilst still wanting Man U to get bummed.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Moyes as good as confirmed on 15:34 - May 9 with 4600 viewsTacticalR

This is getting like the Papal handover.

Air hostess clique

Moyes as good as confirmed on 16:01 - May 9 with 4557 viewsDesertBoot

It was like a scene from The Sweeney last night seeing him run and get into a car under the Westway.
Deserves his chance for sure. Interesting to see how he gets on with a big budget and even bigger egos. Wonder if Baines and Fellaini will follow.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Moyes as good as confirmed on 16:09 - May 9 with 4543 viewsballbag

Moyes as good as confirmed on 16:10 - May 9 with 4541 viewssimmo

6 year deal

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Moyes as good as confirmed on 16:25 - May 9 with 4514 viewsgueRRilla

You'd have to think there are more than a few United hating journalists out there licking their lips at the opportunity to whip up a media storm and demand his sacking at the first whiff of trouble or dip in form. I have nothing against Moyes but personally, I can't bloody wait!

Eamon Dunphy, Irish curmudgeon football pundit, is already knocking Moyes. Although you'd wonder how he has a job. English pundits would never get away with this sort of stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Moyes as good as confirmed on 16:44 - May 9 with 4484 viewsbob566

Moyes as good as confirmed on 16:25 - May 9 by gueRRilla

You'd have to think there are more than a few United hating journalists out there licking their lips at the opportunity to whip up a media storm and demand his sacking at the first whiff of trouble or dip in form. I have nothing against Moyes but personally, I can't bloody wait!

Eamon Dunphy, Irish curmudgeon football pundit, is already knocking Moyes. Although you'd wonder how he has a job. English pundits would never get away with this sort of stuff.

Love the setup on that show. It's such good viewing. Bill knows how to wind Eamonn up for sure. No holding back on comments though. A million miles from match of the day who are so clicque with anybody who plays for england.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024