Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket 22:32 - Jul 12 with 2840 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Every year I can't make a few games, but the last two seasons I put myST on virago go so got a bit of money back, didn't,t do it for the Newcastle game and my seat went spare. Don't think any Koreans will want the tickets this year, so if anyone wants to use my St for the occasional game I can't make, for free, just let me know. Not interested in any money just a shame to let the seat go to waste. Already can't go to Ipswich game on 17th. I live in Windsor so all you need to do is come round pick the card up an drop it back that day after the game. I live in Windsor so it woul be ideal for anyone round here. I'm on hols in November and ski in feb so there will be 4 or 5 games. Let me know. Front row upper loft block p
Season ticket on 06:38 - Jul 13 with 2755 viewseghamranger

I will bear you in mind windsor, I'm local and am season ticket holder in LL. Brother lives in Derby and likes to go but can't make many games.Cheers.
Season ticket on 11:40 - Jul 13 with 2648 viewsQueener_83

I live in Windsor. Would defo take u up on this offer.
Season ticket on 01:15 - Jul 14 with 2571 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Season ticket on 11:40 - Jul 13 by Queener_83

I live in Windsor. Would defo take u up on this offer.

Just pm me your number and as long as you are not a nutter then you can have it,starting with the Ipswich game
Season ticket on 16:08 - Jul 14 with 2468 views1386baggins

Season ticket on 01:15 - Jul 14 by WindsorHoopMan

Just pm me your number and as long as you are not a nutter then you can have it,starting with the Ipswich game

That's the Queener out of it then
Season ticket on 19:18 - Jul 14 with 2406 viewsQueener_83

Season ticket on 01:15 - Jul 14 by WindsorHoopMan

You have mail
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024