Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread 18:44 - Aug 3 with 5254 viewsTheFranchise

Ok come on, what was your username before we moved over here?
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:45 - Aug 3 with 4196 viewsexiledclaseboy

I used to be happy on the old site.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:47 - Aug 3 with 4195 viewsTheFranchise

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:45 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

I used to be happy on the old site.

I'm getting used to it now. I went in to settings to get the forum to fit to page and its much easier on the eye.
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:50 - Aug 3 with 4192 viewsJackfath

I used to be Shw Mae on the old site.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:52 - Aug 3 with 4184 viewsDarran

Oh man up old fruit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:53 - Aug 3 with 4173 viewspansypants

I used to be Davillin

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:53 - Aug 3 with 4171 viewsJackfath

ECB is bitter as he's no longer a mod.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:54 - Aug 3 with 4166 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:53 - Aug 3 by Jackfath

ECB is bitter as he's no longer a mod.

I appear to have been summarily dismissed.

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:10 - Aug 3 with 4136 viewslifelong

Been trying to get used to the site for a few days, much preferred the old site, but I'll stick with it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:21 - Aug 3 with 4112 viewsJackfath

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:10 - Aug 3 by lifelong

Been trying to get used to the site for a few days, much preferred the old site, but I'll stick with it.

That's great to know, thanks for the info.

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:25 - Aug 3 with 4103 viewstoulouse

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:54 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

Their loss mate.

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:28 - Aug 3 with 4095 viewslifelong

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:21 - Aug 3 by Jackfath

That's great to know, thanks for the info.

How smashing. Always happy to help.
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 19:59 - Aug 3 with 4073 viewsTheFranchise

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 18:54 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

We need you on the team for when Darran goes a little nuts.
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:04 - Aug 3 with 4046 viewsGTCJack

I used to be AmmanJack and I'm back after a long, long absence
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:23 - Aug 3 with 4041 viewsswanny

I used to be 7 and a half stone :(

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:28 - Aug 3 with 4033 viewscsf

I didn't used to be anyone. All new here.
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:34 - Aug 3 with 4020 viewsmawdlamjack

i'm not what i used to be, ut glad to see that ecb is with us

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:35 - Aug 3 with 4019 viewsCrustified

I used to be a milkman

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:36 - Aug 3 with 4018 viewsSwansNZ

I used to be SwansNZ on the old site

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 21:37 - Aug 3 with 4010 viewsCrustified

Supermarkets became popular

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 23:25 - Aug 3 with 3946 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm still sacked.

"WE SHALL OVERCOME, SOME DAY"

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 23:49 - Aug 3 with 3936 viewsLord_Bony

I was Lord Haw Haw and the bastards took my peerage off me when I left the old site.

Now I join you unwashed scum as your equal.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 00:09 - Aug 4 with 3899 viewsDarran

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 23:49 - Aug 3 by Lord_Bony

I was Lord Haw Haw and the bastards took my peerage off me when I left the old site.

Now I join you unwashed scum as your equal.

So you've no longer got Lord in your username then?

F*ck me what a tool.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 00:20 - Aug 4 with 3890 viewsSwansforever

Im not very original ha.
The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 01:11 - Aug 4 with 3876 viewsepaul

Hi I'm epaul but Paul really

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official "I used to be ........ on the old site" thread on 05:48 - Aug 4 with 3864 viewsDJack

Just check their IP address, browser & OS just like you did on the old site.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024