Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
michu on radio wales now (n/t) 20:33 - Aug 12 with 4058 viewsborinifanclub

interview coming up
[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 20:35]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 20:38 - Aug 12 with 4029 viewsborinifanclub

hope he is easier to understand than mucky malky.....his accent worse than a scummers!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 20:54 - Aug 12 with 3956 viewsborinifanclub

Michu said only his mum calls him Miguel...all the new players are settling well....all need to improve their English....getting on well with Bony (Bony speaks a bit of Spanish) .Happy to play in preferred position now. Another dream has started playing in Europe. Premier league is more competitive than la liga. will he get called up for world cup....it will be difficult to get in the squad but it would be a dream for him

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 12 with 3926 viewsdgt73

And all micky thomas wants to do is sell him to one of the big boys ffs

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 21:08 - Aug 12 with 3879 viewsborinifanclub

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 12 by dgt73

And all micky thomas wants to do is sell him to one of the big boys ffs

how the hell does someone with such a speech defect (Mickey Thomas) get a job on the radio? was he coached by Jonafon Woss?

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 21:23 - Aug 12 with 3810 viewsRevolutionaryJack

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 21:08 - Aug 12 by borinifanclub

how the hell does someone with such a speech defect (Mickey Thomas) get a job on the radio? was he coached by Jonafon Woss?

i think he had mouth cancer or somthing along them lines mate

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 23:46 - Aug 12 with 3566 viewsborinifanclub

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 21:23 - Aug 12 by RevolutionaryJack

cheers I stand corrected

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 23:48 - Aug 12 with 3561 viewsmawdlamjack

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 23:46 - Aug 12 by borinifanclub

cheers I stand corrected

like a bit of correction do you

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 05:17 - Aug 13 with 3380 viewsCatullus

International recognition, both a blessing and a burden.

Would love to see Michu get his call. And then pray nothing bad happens!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 19:29 - Aug 13 with 2933 viewsBrynmill_Jack

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 21:23 - Aug 12 by RevolutionaryJack

Looked online for any links to that and couldn't find any. Are you sure it's not just a case of ill fitting dentures?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 20:53 - Aug 13 with 2832 viewsRevolutionaryJack

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 19:29 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Looked online for any links to that and couldn't find any. Are you sure it's not just a case of ill fitting dentures?

I appoligise if im wrong but i could of sworn i swaw him on tv saying about it
i may or may not dreamed it up in a druken stuper after hearing him talk?????

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 01:14 - Aug 14 with 2715 viewsIce_Tea

Mickey Thomas became involved in a counterfeit currency scam, whereby he laundered the money through Wrexham's trainees. He got an eighteen month jail sentence, but still appears on BBC Wales. Nothing wrong with that, he did the time and paid for his crime.

But poor old Leighton, who we all know can be a bit of a knob, got kicked out of BBC Wales, for being honest and saying he wanted cardiff to loose. Jason Perry, is always hostile toward us, but he is still employed by them. Is this cardiff media bias, really all in our minds?
michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 13:01 - Aug 14 with 2518 viewsyescomeon

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 01:14 - Aug 14 by Ice_Tea

Mickey Thomas became involved in a counterfeit currency scam, whereby he laundered the money through Wrexham's trainees. He got an eighteen month jail sentence, but still appears on BBC Wales. Nothing wrong with that, he did the time and paid for his crime.

But poor old Leighton, who we all know can be a bit of a knob, got kicked out of BBC Wales, for being honest and saying he wanted cardiff to loose. Jason Perry, is always hostile toward us, but he is still employed by them. Is this cardiff media bias, really all in our minds?

Upthecity!

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 13:02 - Aug 14 with 2508 viewsDarran

michu on radio wales now (n/t) on 01:14 - Aug 14 by Ice_Tea

Well that's a load of bollox because Leighton worked for BBC Wales all last season covering games at the Liberty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024