Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 10 clubs for banning orders 12:09 - Aug 13 with 3462 viewsyescomeon

Swansea 10 Cardiff 1

http://talksport.com/football/football-hooligan-top-10-which-club-has-most-banni

Upthecity!

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 16:26 - Aug 13 with 3064 viewsbermudajack

There's no chance of them wearing that title like a badge of honour is there?

Continuing to tarnish the good name of Welsh football fans

Mind you I'm surprised we're as high as 10th, I thought the likes of Millwall, Wolves, Forest, Stoke, Leicester, Derby, Portsmouth, QPR, Spurs would all have been much higher than us.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 16:38 - Aug 13 with 3036 viewsyescomeon

Yeah I was surprised myself if I honest.

Upthecity!

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 17:48 - Aug 13 with 2882 viewsreddythered

Not sure if existing banning orders count or if it's just banning orders applied during the last season.

Figures would be swayed by a fair few historic orders from the Chelsea cup away game?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 17:50 - Aug 13 with 2860 viewsdavidaeaton

Family club of the season has hooligans? Surely not?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 17:51 - Aug 13 with 2854 viewsDarran

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 17:48 - Aug 13 by reddythered

Not sure if existing banning orders count or if it's just banning orders applied during the last season.

Figures would be swayed by a fair few historic orders from the Chelsea cup away game?

Yeah that'll be it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:03 - Aug 13 with 2836 viewsreddythered

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 17:51 - Aug 13 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.

Minimal arrests at home, praise by police. Away is a different kettle of fish, I'll grant you, but home games are trouble free these days.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:06 - Aug 13 with 2818 viewsDarran

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:03 - Aug 13 by reddythered

Minimal arrests at home, praise by police. Away is a different kettle of fish, I'll grant you, but home games are trouble free these days.

Well aye and that's why the rest of the PL are dreading you visiting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:10 - Aug 13 with 2803 viewsdavidaeaton

Did the police praise you at the reading play off semi home leg when your fans ripped their own seats out because they lost?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Login to get fewer ads

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:23 - Aug 13 with 2761 viewsOldjack

I'll wager you can double that this coming season after all the spankings they're gonna receive

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:24 - Aug 13 with 2760 viewsreddythered

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:06 - Aug 13 by Darran

Well aye and that's why the rest of the PL are dreading you visiting.

Not me, I don't do away games ;)

Can see issues at Stoke, youselves and Chelsea. Not sure about others.

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:29 - Aug 13 with 2739 viewstreboethjack

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:24 - Aug 13 by reddythered

Not me, I don't do away games ;)

Can see issues at Stoke, youselves and Chelsea. Not sure about others.

wouldn't mind betting you can add west ham and united to that list.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:16 - Aug 13 with 2627 viewsreddythered

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:10 - Aug 13 by davidaeaton

Did the police praise you at the reading play off semi home leg when your fans ripped their own seats out because they lost?

Can't remember that happening, but prepared to be corrected.

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:18 - Aug 13 with 2622 viewsreddythered

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 18:29 - Aug 13 by treboethjack

wouldn't mind betting you can add west ham and united to that list.

Didn't have trouble with West Ham in the champ, so not sure it would kick off there.

Man Yew, possibly - thinking about it, when cups were played in the Mill Stad, their fans and Liverpool fans were looking for trouble in pubs. Think we had away games those days.

Sad, but the club do all they can really to stop those idiots getting tickets. Club can't stop thickos travelling without tickets tho.

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:32 - Aug 13 with 2559 viewsScoobyDoo

Haven't had trouble home or away for a long time, those banning orders have to be from the Chelsea game, that's why theirs is high.

What surprises me is how the angels from the west are so high on the list?

At least we can put the majority of ours down to one game, perhaps our cousins are not so perfect as they think?
Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:45 - Aug 13 with 2517 viewsdavidaeaton

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:16 - Aug 13 by reddythered

To be fair I stand corrected it was rattles or something? Put on the seats before the match and then thrown at players and staff on to pitch etc, not as bad as seats in anyway but still ridiculous

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 20:13 - Aug 13 with 2448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:16 - Aug 13 by reddythered

Most of them went by half time mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 20:19 - Aug 13 with 2428 viewsdavidaeaton

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 20:13 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Most of them went by half time mun

Ha ha fair point, I researched it on net, I remember it at the time although I thought it was seats, found very little on it apart from few disgruntled fans saying they were disgraced etc, it was at the end of match

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 20:36 - Aug 13 with 2377 viewsEuroJacks

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 19:32 - Aug 13 by ScoobyDoo

Haven't had trouble home or away for a long time, those banning orders have to be from the Chelsea game, that's why theirs is high.

What surprises me is how the angels from the west are so high on the list?

At least we can put the majority of ours down to one game, perhaps our cousins are not so perfect as they think?

Think a large percentage of orders was not for trouble,I think before first season in prem,police targeted likely troublemakers and used new powers to ban them before they did anything.
Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 21:08 - Aug 13 with 2317 viewsRevolutionaryJack

I know a few lads on banning orders and not all of them are so called holigans but any ladish/loutish or general over exubrence on a match day will leave you at the mercy at the plod and and the judge dishing banning orders out.
zero tolerence and so it should be

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

Top 10 clubs for banning orders on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 2192 viewsEdmundo

Well there's a surprise

The little ,s have been found out

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024