Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what the f#&£ do some people want? 21:42 - Aug 22 with 24912 viewsdavidaeaton

I only live in copper quarter, and on my short journey home I heard no less than 5 people moaning.........I shit you not......moaning!
Moaning because we ONLY....yes.....ONLY...won 5-1, OK yes it could and should have been more, their goal was epic in all fairness, one of the best goals I've seen done the liberty, but you can't fooking moan after that?
OK they were shocking opponents but swans played very well, took their foot off the gas a little at times but all in all brilliant stuff!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:56 - Aug 23 with 4195 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:52 - Aug 23 by Spratty

Sometimes is hard to ignore when it feels personal.

As for being knobs - sure, we all are one way or another

What we are going to win 6 - 1 away 0 - 0 surely. Fancy they will have a real go at us nothing to lose. Anything that gets us through is good by me.

An exciting 4-1 loss? Ha ha, all jokes aside I think without being big headed we could field a definate second string? (Don't know the rules on that) give donelly etc a go?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 11:02 - Aug 23 with 4183 viewswaynekerr55

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:10 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Don't live in Liverpool dave .9 miles away.20 mins via rail on my FREE pass .yeah feckem Ive worked hard all my life.

I m assuming he lives in Belfast and I get the impression he s ex military which is scary seeing as he s a RANGERS fan and therefore probably a bigot.

I d have a drink with most people but he d be a challenge although so can I at times.

I was once described on an appraisal as being "as talented , driven but difficult at times although should make And the fresh food in Aldi and Lidl is poor ,class 2 -have a look ffs. Meh that s made me rancourous alright

I was laughingly appraised once as being talented, driven but inclined to verbosity. Can also be too confrontational in Court and to more senior ranks. ME ffs. That was circa 1990

There'll be no RANCOUR from me, I've always found it pretty good and better than Tesco.

Certainly better than most of the processed ready cr*p two thirds of the population shove down their gobs

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 11:13 - Aug 23 with 4175 viewsSpratty

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:56 - Aug 23 by davidaeaton

An exciting 4-1 loss? Ha ha, all jokes aside I think without being big headed we could field a definate second string? (Don't know the rules on that) give donelly etc a go?

"An exciting 4-1 loss"

Doesn't even need to be exciting
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 15:45 - Aug 23 with 4115 viewsdgt73

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:22 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

I thought in general tonight for a 'smaller' crowd it was a good atmos, but when for instance shelvey put 2 bad passes together there were people going bonkers?

ffs you do more moaning on planet Swans than anybody in the stadium, give it a rest ffs
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 16:46]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:02 - Aug 23 with 4090 viewswr72

The fact is we have 12-13,000 die hards who'll turn up for nights like last night.Then we have the other 7000 who are there to watch the opposition in the PL and couldnt care less if the swans won lost or drew.
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:18 - Aug 23 with 4025 viewsswanny

I had a really good time - I will probably only get to see the European games, but that's fine by me...I wouldn't presume to suppose that Belfie is Gers fan....I lived on that side when I was there, but I believe Belfie may well be of a different persuasion, anyway, it's very rude to make such assumptions, he may well support neither.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:36 - Aug 23 with 4014 viewsmonmouth

I always took him as a red in tooth and claw Swansea supporter. I'd be amazed if he had any time for either bigoted bunch of religious maniacs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:42 - Aug 23 with 3984 views3swan

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:01 - Aug 22 by Darran

I actually agree with what skippy is saying but it's still rather puzzling why we can't fill a stadium with tickets at £20 with people who can't get PL tickets.

Lets be honest £20 to see a PL team play in Europe isn't exactly extortion.

You want them to pick up the tickets that 3,000? diehard ST (real fans) didn't want

Login to get fewer ads

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:51 - Aug 23 with 3979 viewsAndy1300

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:42 - Aug 23 by 3swan

You want them to pick up the tickets that 3,000? diehard ST (real fans) didn't want

exactly my point earlier

Number 1 team in Wales

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:58 - Aug 23 with 3974 views3swan

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:51 - Aug 23 by Andy1300

exactly my point earlier

Who knows there could have been 8,000 ST holders missing which could mean that around 4,000 fans that can't normally get tickets were there.

Why should people who can't get tickets for Prem games be expected, by some, grab the chance at £20 to see a lesser game (in some peoples eyes) live.

Maybe they are saving the money in hope of getting a Prem ticket sometime.

None of us know the reasons,,,,,,,,but let's slate them anyway
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 19:56 - Aug 23 with 3952 viewsexiledclaseboy

Out of the six boys I normally go with there were two of us there. One is away with his family, one works away, one couldn't afford the ticket and the other bought a ticket, got to the turnstile and realised he'd brought the receipt instead of the actual ticket. So he went home and watched it on TV. The crowd was pretty much what I expected last night against a team none of us had heard of a fortnight ago and live on free TV. The stupid kick off time wouldn't have helped either.

For the group games, the club should do a three ticket bundle for £50 or maybe £45. It's not uncommon all over Europe to see Europa League games played in front of half empty stadia. I'm not sure why we should be any different.

Poll: Tory leader

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 20:29 - Aug 23 with 3924 viewsswanny

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:36 - Aug 23 by monmouth

I always took him as a red in tooth and claw Swansea supporter. I'd be amazed if he had any time for either bigoted bunch of religious maniacs.

Pfft! :D

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:21 - Aug 23 with 3900 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 15:45 - Aug 23 by dgt73

ffs you do more moaning on planet Swans than anybody in the stadium, give it a rest ffs
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 16:46]

Oooh the awkward moment that you're moaning about me moaning! The highest irony award goes to you fella, you never moan do you angel tits? Wind the neck in and realise I'm entitled to an opinion as are you to yours

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 3898 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:18 - Aug 23 by swanny

I had a really good time - I will probably only get to see the European games, but that's fine by me...I wouldn't presume to suppose that Belfie is Gers fan....I lived on that side when I was there, but I believe Belfie may well be of a different persuasion, anyway, it's very rude to make such assumptions, he may well support neither.

How dare I assume, presume and rudely state that someone supports/likes a team that they have pictured in their avatar?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:40 - Aug 23 with 3881 viewsdgt73

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:21 - Aug 23 by davidaeaton

Oooh the awkward moment that you're moaning about me moaning! The highest irony award goes to you fella, you never moan do you angel tits? Wind the neck in and realise I'm entitled to an opinion as are you to yours

We win 5-1 in europe and all you want to talk about is what some fans said on the way home ffs so negative.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:42 - Aug 23 with 3880 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:40 - Aug 23 by dgt73

We win 5-1 in europe and all you want to talk about is what some fans said on the way home ffs so negative.

Well the irony is there we won 5-1 and all you want to do is read a thread on me moaning about people moaning that we won 5-1 ffs so ironic
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 21:44]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:50 - Aug 23 with 3871 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:40 - Aug 23 by dgt73

The match day thread is there to talk about the match, I thought we were excellent, the oppos goal was awesome I just wanted to share what I heard if people want to read and reply its up to them I'm not forcing them, I'm not negative about the swans, I find in general this forum is quite negative and most people are up their own arses but each to their own, if I get on your tits that much just ignore me I don't mind

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:55 - Aug 23 with 3859 viewsAndy1300

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:58 - Aug 23 by 3swan

Who knows there could have been 8,000 ST holders missing which could mean that around 4,000 fans that can't normally get tickets were there.

Why should people who can't get tickets for Prem games be expected, by some, grab the chance at £20 to see a lesser game (in some peoples eyes) live.

Maybe they are saving the money in hope of getting a Prem ticket sometime.

None of us know the reasons,,,,,,,,but let's slate them anyway

Not slating them....

Don't moan that you can't get tickets then not even bother turning up when you have the chance to.

Can't be that bothered really

Number 1 team in Wales

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:02 - Aug 23 with 3852 viewsborinifanclub

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:36 - Aug 23 by monmouth

He could start a fight in an empty room......he just looks for trouble ignore him as wit is wasted on the thick and stupid

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:13 - Aug 23 with 3843 viewsSpratty

I blame it on the new website and all the stark black and white it is subliminally destroying us that is why everyone is so cantankerous.
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:35 - Aug 23 with 3833 viewsepaul

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:13 - Aug 23 by Spratty

I blame it on the new website and all the stark black and white it is subliminally destroying us that is why everyone is so cantankerous.

I yearn for the old days....sigh

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 12:10 - Aug 24 with 3777 viewsCatullus

Dai eaton, there are too many judgemental idiot's around.
I'm sure I become one myself, sometimes!

How people can moan about Thursday is beyond me. Such is life I guess.

Ps, Belfast is what he is, I ignore him most of the time. He hardly ever has anything useful or worthwhile to say.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

what the f#&£ do some people want? (n/t) (n/t) on 22:25 - Aug 24 with 3714 viewsDewi1jack

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 12:10 - Aug 24 by Catullus

Ps, Belfast is what he is, I ignore him most of the time. He hardly ever has anything useful or worthwhile to say.

Sure you don't mean never instead of hardly?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 11:01]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:16 - Aug 24 with 3692 viewsdavidaeaton

I'm all up for an assessment of the match in its aftermath, but not to the swans detriment after that performance, people are entitled to say what they want but to chastise a 5-1 win is utter madness, I've said all I need to say on Belfast I'm not going to slag him any further as I've got him on ignore seems I'm not the only one

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 3643 viewsBelfast

Who the are you to decide who can and say and do what ?

Pr ick.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024