Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player 21:13 - Aug 29 with 1900 viewsNeiltheTaylor

One of the many reasons Juan Mata is the coolest player on the planet.

But what about our very own Alex Cockfighter?

Beats the hell out of Fabrizio Radishes anyway.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:17 - Aug 29 with 1890 viewsJackfath

No wonder you're not a mod anymore.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:19 - Aug 29 with 1876 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Yes I heard the site wasn't doing very well these days, just you strutting about talking to yourself is it?

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:20 - Aug 29 with 1872 viewsJackfath

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:19 - Aug 29 by NeiltheTaylor

Yes I heard the site wasn't doing very well these days, just you strutting about talking to yourself is it?

Far from it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:22 - Aug 29 with 1849 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Anyway, as fascinating as this exchange has been I seem to have something else to do.

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:23 - Aug 29 with 1838 viewsJackfath

laters bozo.

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:27 - Aug 29 with 1813 viewsLaudrup

If I put "alejandro pozuelo" into Google Translate I get "cockpit alexander", only if I don't use capital letters though. I think Google recognizes it as name if you use capital letters.

I hate signatures

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:29 - Aug 29 with 1795 viewsDarran

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:27 - Aug 29 by Laudrup

If I put "alejandro pozuelo" into Google Translate I get "cockpit alexander", only if I don't use capital letters though. I think Google recognizes it as name if you use capital letters.

Blimey that's amazing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 01:46 - Aug 30 with 1670 viewsIce_Tea

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:29 - Aug 29 by Darran

Blimey that's amazing.

Anyone remember a keeper by the name of Steve Death? He played for Reading back in the 70's
Login to get fewer ads

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 14:53 - Aug 30 with 1559 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 21:27 - Aug 29 by Laudrup

It's also S. American slang for a Cock Fighting arena apparently.

Boy Flowers had to turn out tough

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 22:37 - Aug 30 with 1413 viewsBelfast

Johnny Kills is a pretty cool name for a player on 01:46 - Aug 30 by Ice_Tea

Anyone remember a keeper by the name of Steve Death? He played for Reading back in the 70's

Is he ?

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024