Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum V Spurs 11:11 - Sep 21 with 41361 viewsTheClash

Go on Siggy get a hatrick and do the Swimaway

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Scum V Spurs on 20:16 - Sep 23 with 2300 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:13 - Sep 23 by borinifanclub

I have seen it all now ....two scum fans arguing on a swans forum

Hey we are not like you filth, we don't argue, we debate bud.
Scum V Spurs on 20:16 - Sep 23 with 2298 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:13 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

No disagree, he is not technacally gifted so he plays to his strengths, we can't make him something he aint, he is doing ok as is the team.

He's doing ok defensively.

As you pointed out, in the Prem it's mostly about possession. Turner's first thought, launching it, simply gives the ball away - Campbell isn't a target man.

Twice yesterday, Turner ignored Medel nearby to try to get Campbell free, both times it failed. Let the players able to pass, pass.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Scum V Spurs on 20:18 - Sep 23 with 2295 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:05 - Sep 23 by Watchman

they did not allow you to play because the EPL has already found your lot out. Milky McCoy needs to find a plan B and sharpish

Yeah ok yawwwwwwwwn
Scum V Spurs on 20:23 - Sep 23 with 2287 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:16 - Sep 23 by reddythered

He's doing ok defensively.

As you pointed out, in the Prem it's mostly about possession. Turner's first thought, launching it, simply gives the ball away - Campbell isn't a target man.

Twice yesterday, Turner ignored Medel nearby to try to get Campbell free, both times it failed. Let the players able to pass, pass.

Do you think we should have had more possession in our home games? Or was it all about containing them? Did we not have more possession against Hull? (although away). Forget West Ham, we just didn't turn up. Horses for courses mate.
Scum V Spurs on 20:31 - Sep 23 with 2270 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:23 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Do you think we should have had more possession in our home games? Or was it all about containing them? Did we not have more possession against Hull? (although away). Forget West Ham, we just didn't turn up. Horses for courses mate.

Don't expect us to have Swansea like possession stats against Spurs - not at this point.

My issue was that too often Turner was looking to get Campbell free as his only option, ignoring simpler balls. That resulted in Spurs getting the ball back, attacking.

Rather than playing the simple ball, allowing the game to be slowed down, meant Spurs would keep the tempo the way they wanted it.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Scum V Spurs on 20:34 - Sep 23 with 2265 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:31 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Don't expect us to have Swansea like possession stats against Spurs - not at this point.

My issue was that too often Turner was looking to get Campbell free as his only option, ignoring simpler balls. That resulted in Spurs getting the ball back, attacking.

Rather than playing the simple ball, allowing the game to be slowed down, meant Spurs would keep the tempo the way they wanted it.

Turner was backed in a corner mate, don't you think he would like to play an easy ball to midfield? Do you think his first option is to launch it?
Scum V Spurs on 20:38 - Sep 23 with 2254 viewsorion3016

Oy clowns you're on the wrong board so fu ck off

Be over there now after

Scum V Spurs on 20:39 - Sep 23 with 2244 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:38 - Sep 23 by orion3016

Oy clowns you're on the wrong board so fu ck off

Feck off yourself sweetcheeks.

By the way, look at the heading, feck all to do with you.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 20:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Scum V Spurs on 20:39 - Sep 23 with 2238 viewsWatchman

Scum V Spurs on 20:18 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah ok yawwwwwwwwn

Scoobe this league is ruthless and the we should beat them philosophy counts for nothing.
Sides are already pushing you all the way back and you threfore have no outlet but hey ho you lot know it all. Should Campbell come crocked you would not even have an outlet there

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Scum V Spurs on 20:41 - Sep 23 with 2225 viewsBravoJack

Scum V Spurs on 20:34 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Turner was backed in a corner mate, don't you think he would like to play an easy ball to midfield? Do you think his first option is to launch it?

Yes up to the tall fella you spunked a load of cash on, but is out injured.
Scum V Spurs on 20:42 - Sep 23 with 2298 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:39 - Sep 23 by Watchman

Scoobe this league is ruthless and the we should beat them philosophy counts for nothing.
Sides are already pushing you all the way back and you threfore have no outlet but hey ho you lot know it all. Should Campbell come crocked you would not even have an outlet there

Mate you have already told me you know feck all about our squad. Get your facts right.
Scum V Spurs on 20:44 - Sep 23 with 2283 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:41 - Sep 23 by BravoJack

Sure there is sense there somewhere but coming from you i doubt it!
Scum V Spurs on 20:45 - Sep 23 with 2280 viewsorion3016

Scum V Spurs on 20:42 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Mate you have already told me you know feck all about our squad. Get your facts right.

Obsessed by swans and got no friends in Cardiff
What a loser

Be over there now after

Scum V Spurs on 20:46 - Sep 23 with 2269 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:34 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

He does it every time, every game though. Gets ball from Marshall, first thought tends to be the longer ball. That's irrespective of opposition. Don't fault him defensively, but if you play the ball long to clear, it's got to have some thought.

Aim the ball out wide, since their full backs were pushing on. Get their defenders facing their own goal when they pick the ball up, buy time for players to push out. Vertonghen, Dawson picked it up facing our goal, their players stayed in our half, we had to stay deep to pick them up.

Scum V Spurs on 20:47 - Sep 23 with 2267 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:41 - Sep 23 by BravoJack

Injuries happen. Took a knock in training, aggrevated by a clumsy tackle against Accrington. It happens.

Scum V Spurs on 20:47 - Sep 23 with 2266 viewsWatchman

Scum V Spurs on 20:42 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Have I?

If your squad were in NPC now you would win it by a country mile. Your not in the NPC though MM tactics are good if you do not concede early

Scum V Spurs on 20:48 - Sep 23 with 2263 viewsWatchman

Scum V Spurs on 20:47 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Injuries happen. Took a knock in training, aggrevated by a clumsy tackle against Accrington. It happens.

well thats what happens when you train on a rugby field Reddy

Scum V Spurs on 20:48 - Sep 23 with 2262 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:47 - Sep 23 by Watchman

Have I?

If your squad were in NPC now you would win it by a country mile. Your not in the NPC though MM tactics are good if you do not concede early

Still early in the season, still a work in progress.

Scum V Spurs on 20:50 - Sep 23 with 2254 viewsWatchman

Scum V Spurs on 20:46 - Sep 23 by reddythered

He does it every time, every game though. Gets ball from Marshall, first thought tends to be the longer ball. That's irrespective of opposition. Don't fault him defensively, but if you play the ball long to clear, it's got to have some thought.

Aim the ball out wide, since their full backs were pushing on. Get their defenders facing their own goal when they pick the ball up, buy time for players to push out. Vertonghen, Dawson picked it up facing our goal, their players stayed in our half, we had to stay deep to pick them up.

steady Reddy your embarrassing your fellow dragon here

Scum V Spurs on 20:50 - Sep 23 with 2253 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:48 - Sep 23 by Watchman

well thats what happens when you train on a rugby field Reddy

We've trained on far worse in the past. Vale facilities aren't bad, to be fair. Once Hensol is built, will be even better.

Scum V Spurs on 20:51 - Sep 23 with 2252 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:46 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Ok lets agree to disagree on this.
Scum V Spurs on 20:53 - Sep 23 with 2245 viewsreddythered

Scum V Spurs on 20:51 - Sep 23 by ScoobyDoo

Ok lets agree to disagree on this.

Fine by me.

I'm still right though...

Scum V Spurs on 20:54 - Sep 23 with 2243 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:50 - Sep 23 by Watchman

steady Reddy your embarrassing your fellow dragon here

Yeah i'm really embarrassed.
Scum V Spurs on 20:56 - Sep 23 with 2236 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum V Spurs on 20:53 - Sep 23 by reddythered

Fine by me.

I'm still right though...

Yeah if you say so
Scum V Spurs on 20:56 - Sep 23 with 2233 viewsWatchman

Scum V Spurs on 20:50 - Sep 23 by reddythered

We've trained on far worse in the past. Vale facilities aren't bad, to be fair. Once Hensol is built, will be even better.

that is vital!

Here is a controversial statement SCFC ( the true saviours of british football) and the dragons ( snigger) get their heads together properly and with the near 300m in total that both will bring to SW this season really think how FOOTBALL can destroy egg chasing in the long term

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024