Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy 20:43 - Oct 15 with 6265 viewsEuropaJack

1-0 England

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:28 - Oct 16 with 985 viewspencoedjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:45 - Oct 16 by lifelong

The only person moaning on this thread is you.

Most of the other people are merely stating that they do not support England in International football which is something you don't seem to be able to get your head around.

Your thoughts on moaning are obviously different to mind ......

I do not support England but understand that the national news agency might report on it due to the fact that around 85% of the nation are interested.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:38 - Oct 16 with 972 viewsFieryJack

Some people's loyalties are a bit strange sometimes. Not least my own.

I lived in Swansea for 25 years, but am now back in England where I was born and bred.

I watched last night's game almost neutral and only felt the teeniest flicker of pleasure when the English won. (Equally, I'd have been happy for the Poles if they'd won.)

When it comes to the Finals in Brazil I'll probably be behind the Spanish, particularly in the unlikely event of any of our boys making it into their team.

Michu to smash a hat-trick in the Final!
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:43 - Oct 16 with 960 viewsOldjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:10 - Oct 16 by Snowgoon

Do you type with your forehead?

Why ? what's it go to do with you ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 23:24 - Oct 16 with 904 viewshammy

Hmm, I find the content of this thread a little strange. Not sure why Welsh people in Swansea are celebrating an English win (at anything) given the history between the two countries. I can understand why there may be some support for English players that currently ply their trade at the Swans, but otherwise really cannot understand the love in !!

It might be just me but I have an inherent distrust of anything English and I have been living amongst them (on missionary work) for the best part of 30 years !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 07:50 - Oct 17 with 884 viewsSnowgoon

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:43 - Oct 16 by Oldjack

Why ? what's it go to do with you ?

Borrow Rooneys head band. It'll put years on your life expectancy

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 09:52 - Oct 17 with 857 viewsDarran

I see the fun has already started in the press,it seems Woy is a wacist.

Love it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 10:08 - Oct 17 with 840 viewsScoobyWho

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 23:24 - Oct 16 by hammy

Hmm, I find the content of this thread a little strange. Not sure why Welsh people in Swansea are celebrating an English win (at anything) given the history between the two countries. I can understand why there may be some support for English players that currently ply their trade at the Swans, but otherwise really cannot understand the love in !!

It might be just me but I have an inherent distrust of anything English and I have been living amongst them (on missionary work) for the best part of 30 years !

Not everyone living in swansea is welsh, its the same in port talbot, and indeed everywhere you go.

Just saying.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 11:04 - Oct 17 with 819 viewsAndy1300

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 10:08 - Oct 17 by ScoobyWho

Not everyone living in swansea is welsh, its the same in port talbot, and indeed everywhere you go.

Just saying.

Ffs...read his post again numb nuts....

He said Welsh people living in Swansea

Seems self explanatory really

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 11:08 - Oct 17 with 813 viewslifelong

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 09:52 - Oct 17 by Darran

I see the fun has already started in the press,it seems Woy is a wacist.

Love it.

It's unbelievable really, he may not be racist but to come out with something like that in a team talk 'in this day and age', as you might say, is just crazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024