Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have him Tatey 20:49 - Oct 30 with 6003 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Have him Tatey on 21:24 - Oct 30 with 1714 viewsheadcleaner

I will be there on Sunday wouldn't miss it for the world. As for the flag, couldn't care a less if it had been chopra and bothroyd who did it in a cup final in our fair city then I'd have laughed and moved on I very much doubt I'd be outraged and bleat on about it for years. Man up scooby.

I will look around Sunday and laugh as your lot shower us with spite and no doubt coins I might even video it for evidence. dream on if you think you haven't accepted the rebrand I've been to Wales games and seen enough red dragon shirts on display from kids and adults. Your shop also reported excellent sales did it not?

I think it's you who needs to wake up because I'd say 80+% have very much accepted it if not more. it was get to the prem and those pesky jack at any cost wasn't it????? reap what you sew.
Have him Tatey on 21:25 - Oct 30 with 1713 viewsItchySphincter

Marvellous Marvin, remember this Scoobs?

[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 21:43]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Have him Tatey on 21:25 - Oct 30 with 1712 viewsDarran

Have him Tatey on 21:22 - Oct 30 by ItchySphincter

Typical scum.

You're on form tonight Wemb.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Have him Tatey on 21:31 - Oct 30 with 1702 viewsScoobyDoo

Have him Tatey on 21:25 - Oct 30 by ItchySphincter

Marvellous Marvin, remember this Scoobs?

[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 21:43]

I prefer to remember Bellers silencing the Library, if that' possible?
Have him Tatey on 21:49 - Oct 30 with 1667 viewstomdickharry

Have him Tatey on 20:54 - Oct 30 by ItchySphincter

Legends.

One of the greatest images of all time,should be painted in oils and hung in the Tate Gallery,London. Makes you warm with joy.
Have him Tatey on 10:24 - Oct 31 with 1535 viewsthedrownedman

Have him Tatey on 20:59 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah only you lot would make those muppets legends in holding our national flag with f8ck off on it . Wonder if they would do the same with the English flag?

I agree, but fück off anyway.
Have him Tatey on 11:04 - Oct 31 with 1509 viewsswancity

Have him Tatey on 21:23 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

You wont see any Welsh flags with f8ck of jacks, i'll guarantee you that sweetheart.

Grow up. If there are, so be it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Have him Tatey on 11:10 - Oct 31 with 1498 viewsVetchitBack

Hate the word legend. These days it tends to refer to people who regularly make tw@s of themselves (I should know, been called it enough in my drinking days). But Tatey is my favourite Swans player.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Have him Tatey on 11:14 - Oct 31 with 1493 viewsWarwickHunt

Have him Tatey on 21:05 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

It's our national flag you bozo, would you defile our national flag?

It's a piece of f*cking cloth, you silly c*nt.
Have him Tatey on 11:20 - Oct 31 with 1489 viewsWarwickHunt

Have him Tatey on 21:49 - Oct 30 by tomdickharry

One of the greatest images of all time,should be painted in oils and hung in the Tate Gallery,London. Makes you warm with joy.

The late, great Phil Chilvers ( Jack to the bone and legendary television director - LIve Aid amongst others...) had a huge blow-up of this as the back drop to his funeral ( attended by the great and good of the television world).

Class.

RIP Phil, YJB.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2013 11:22]
Have him Tatey on 11:54 - Oct 31 with 1464 viewspencoedjack

Have him Tatey on 21:19 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah take a look round the ground sunday (that's if you're going) and see how many have accepted the rebrand. And it's not just a few words on our national flag is it? Are you proud of the person that took that black marker pen to the flag?

I will take great pleasure in looking around at supporters of the Dragons not wearing the colour that there team play in.

He does what he wants
He does what he wants
Vinny Tan he does what he wants ....
Have him Tatey on 11:56 - Oct 31 with 1455 viewsswanjackal

People seem to have been very offended by that picture, whereas the very "tasteful" messages coming through the big screen before the game seemed to be all forgotten. I know for one which was the most disrespectful and it didn't involve a bit of cloth being defiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024