Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading sold out 16:56 - Nov 8 with 2567 viewsQPR442

QPR FC ✔ @OfficialQPR
READING UPDATE: #QPR's allocation for this fixture is now SOLD OUT. Thank you for your excellent support.

Looks like 2300+ Rangers there tomorrow

Reading sold out on 17:04 - Nov 8 with 2549 viewsRs_Holy

I remember the game a few years back (2002-ish) when we were both in League 1.

We officially had 4,000 there (the whole away end) that day.... Plus a few hundred in the Main Stand....

...but 2,300 for an early game on Sky is pretty damned good :)
Reading sold out on 17:31 - Nov 8 with 2500 viewsthemodfather

we can still get 4000, thats the full away allocation, i assume like many clubs reading want payment for all the seats to release the extra 1500 or so?
Reading sold out on 17:42 - Nov 8 with 2468 viewsLandofoz89

Reading sold out on 17:31 - Nov 8 by themodfather

we can still get 4000, thats the full away allocation, i assume like many clubs reading want payment for all the seats to release the extra 1500 or so?

Greedy fu@ckers if this is the case. They could have opened another section for paying on the turnstile instead of leaving empty seats

Meet me by the railway track

Reading sold out on 17:44 - Nov 8 with 2463 viewsizlingtonhoop

Reading sold out on 17:42 - Nov 8 by Landofoz89

Greedy fu@ckers if this is the case. They could have opened another section for paying on the turnstile instead of leaving empty seats

Judging by an article that came up on NewsNow on their site it looks like they've opened that to their fans.
Reading sold out on 18:22 - Nov 8 with 2397 viewsQPR442

Reading sold out on 17:04 - Nov 8 by Rs_Holy

I remember the game a few years back (2002-ish) when we were both in League 1.

We officially had 4,000 there (the whole away end) that day.... Plus a few hundred in the Main Stand....

...but 2,300 for an early game on Sky is pretty damned good :)

I won't 'number crunch' but we had 4500 that day (which was main end) plus Rangers everywhere else. It was the first time for us at the Madstad. Always remember being in the car after waiting to get out of the ground listening to the local radio and Reading supporters phoning in say 'they had loads of QPR fans sitting next to them in the home end' another caller said our fans in the home ends were smoking 'funny fags' because they could smell it. There were loads of Rangers in the private boxes as well which they didn't like. Great day out other than the result.
Reading sold out on 18:32 - Nov 8 with 2375 viewsQPR442

They probably wont even fill it. You will get the extra ones because its QPR they are playing but a real waste tbh. I never want to hear of them getting into financial problems, cause I will say 'tuff luck' for not offering more tickets. However it's on Sky and a shite KO time so It would have been hard to take another 2200 tickets and expected to sell them
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 18:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024