Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently 17:56 - Dec 1 with 2674 viewsJackfath

with their jive bunny style mash up of "Jonjo, jonjo, jonjo, jonjo, jonjo, jonjo, jonjo shelvey, chico, chico, chico, chico, chico, chico, chico flores, jonjo, jonjo, jonjo .......etc etc etc

It's really great. I would love to hear another player added in too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 18:20 - Dec 1 with 2584 viewsDevz00

Actually, Fath, in Malmo the chant was Chico, Jonjo and Roger Freestone. You missed out, it seems.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 18:21 - Dec 1 with 2581 viewsJackfath

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 18:20 - Dec 1 by Devz00

Actually, Fath, in Malmo the chant was Chico, Jonjo and Roger Freestone. You missed out, it seems.

Awesome! Yes I did miss out sadly.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 18:27 - Dec 1 with 2555 viewsDevz00

There were hand-actions and everything.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:01 - Dec 1 with 2480 viewsVetchitBack

I haven't heard a personal fave "I'm dreaming of white Christmas..." for a few years. Do we still sing this, regulars?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:40 - Dec 1 with 2388 viewsAndy1300

Now Bony is out perhaps we could adapt his song for jonjo

Number 1 team in Wales

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:53 - Dec 1 with 2326 viewsGrandPrix

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:01 - Dec 1 by VetchitBack

I haven't heard a personal fave "I'm dreaming of white Christmas..." for a few years. Do we still sing this, regulars?

Hopefully the festive season will also bring back "hark now hear the Swansea sing and Cardiff run away, again!!!.........and we shall fight forever more because of new years day"!!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 20:23 - Dec 1 with 2238 viewsLiam12345

michu michu, michu, michu, michu michu Cuesta

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 20:26 - Dec 1 with 2221 viewsWarwickHunt

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 20:23 - Dec 1 by Liam12345

Err...
Login to get fewer ads

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 2136 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 20:23 - Dec 1 by Liam12345

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 00:36 - Dec 2 with 1932 viewskopperburgjack

We tried getting this going on man city today but it wouldn't catch on :

He drives a pink jeep, he drives a pink jeeeep.. That boy Ben Davies, he drives a pink jeep

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 15:22 - Dec 2 with 1785 viewsScoobyWho

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:53 - Dec 1 by GrandPrix

Hopefully the festive season will also bring back "hark now hear the Swansea sing and Cardiff run away, again!!!.........and we shall fight forever more because of new years day"!!

And easter. Boxing day etc ....
They run a lot, scooby doo knows all about it

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 07:54 - Dec 3 with 1616 viewsnumbers123

i was born
where was you born
under a swansea star
I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 09:04 - Dec 3 with 1584 viewsJackfath

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 07:54 - Dec 3 by numbers123

i was born
where was you born
under a swansea star

Where were you born, surely?

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 09:04 - Dec 3 with 1584 viewsDrGonzo

Unoriginal and tired chants. That new Bony rip off of the United song is rubbish. No imagination boys.
I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 11:03 - Dec 3 with 1508 viewsAndy1300

I love the way people slate chants based on other teams yet make no effort to come up with anything constructive themselves

Number 1 team in Wales

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 11:23 - Dec 3 with 1481 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 09:04 - Dec 3 by DrGonzo

Unoriginal and tired chants. That new Bony rip off of the United song is rubbish. No imagination boys.

I'd much rather sing a Slade classic than a Boney M one. Daddy cool

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 12:18 - Dec 3 with 1440 viewsmonmouth

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 11:23 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd much rather sing a Slade classic than a Boney M one. Daddy cool

Yeah, but WB really is crazy like a fool mun!

How can you sing 'come on WB, score a goal for swansea' and not dissolve in shame. It'll be 'swan, swan, swan, swan, Swansea, score a little goal for me' soon like my grandad used to sing. Now, where have I put my rattle.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 1312 viewsSA1_Jack

Ok how about this for a new song suggestion. To the tune of bread of heaven:

"Jonjo Shelvey,

Jonjo Shelvey,

He was born to be a jack..

He was born to be a jack!"

Yes I know it's been done before, but its simple and it works nicely.
I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 17:57 - Dec 3 with 1251 viewsdeano_thomas

how about the Jason Scotland song but change it to Miguel Michu?

na na na, na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na, na na! na na! na na na! Miguel Michu Swansea's number 9!
I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:39 - Dec 3 with 1197 viewsKeyserSoze

I am hoping this catches on soon.. to the tune of Straight Outta Compton - NWA

STRAIGHT OUTTA LANDORE
CRAZY MOTHERFUKKER NAMED MICHU
FROM THE GANG CALLED SPANIARDS WITH ATTITUTE

It's a work in progress, suggestions welcome.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 09:26 - Dec 4 with 1092 viewsDrGonzo

I am enjoying the creativity of the east stand presently on 19:39 - Dec 3 by KeyserSoze

I am hoping this catches on soon.. to the tune of Straight Outta Compton - NWA

STRAIGHT OUTTA LANDORE
CRAZY MOTHERFUKKER NAMED MICHU
FROM THE GANG CALLED SPANIARDS WITH ATTITUTE

It's a work in progress, suggestions welcome.

20, 000 Welsh people gangster rapping. Excellent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024