Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JDG 'it was a relief to get through' 21:35 - Dec 13 with 1589 viewsSwanzay

Start playing and earning your money then, because your crap atm!

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jdg-st-gallen-1232455.aspx#huK4x3ouozHX6

[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 21:49]
JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 21:48 - Dec 13 with 1563 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Strange bloke is JDG.

Every now and then he looks like the perfect Laudrup/Swansea player, elegantly gliding around, keeping things ticking over, linking midfield and attack, talent in evidence; Then he'll have a few games where he doesn't seem to touch the ball for 20 minutes at a time and you forget he's even on the pitch.

Guess that's why he's playing for us and not a big club.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 21:52 - Dec 13 with 1548 viewsSwanzay

He has the talent, just doesn't use it, luxury player collecting his pay check, currently I glad hes just on loan, as you say if he did it week in week out, he wouldnt be here!

Needs to man the feck up and get involved!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 21:54]
JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 22:08 - Dec 13 with 1504 viewsborinifanclub

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 21:52 - Dec 13 by Swanzay

He has the talent, just doesn't use it, luxury player collecting his pay check, currently I glad hes just on loan, as you say if he did it week in week out, he wouldnt be here!

couldn't agree more ...top post sir!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 22:28 - Dec 13 with 1467 viewstomdickharry

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 21:52 - Dec 13 by Swanzay

Wonder which one will turn up on Sunday when Snodgrass and Johnson's boots are flying around,show him the Evil Eye's Tackle on Johnny Howson v Leeds at the Liberty that may inspire him.
JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 23:45 - Dec 13 with 1380 viewsgykes

Too inconsistent for me, but has shown us some class! Hopefully, he can pull his thumb out of his ass, missing Leon at minute.

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 00:19 - Dec 14 with 1341 viewsSwanjaxs

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 22:28 - Dec 13 by tomdickharry

Wonder which one will turn up on Sunday when Snodgrass and Johnson's boots are flying around,show him the Evil Eye's Tackle on Johnny Howson v Leeds at the Liberty that may inspire him.

Well the thug Snodgrass isn't playing so thats something

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 01:39 - Dec 14 with 1305 viewsdameedna

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 21:48 - Dec 13 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Strange bloke is JDG.

Every now and then he looks like the perfect Laudrup/Swansea player, elegantly gliding around, keeping things ticking over, linking midfield and attack, talent in evidence; Then he'll have a few games where he doesn't seem to touch the ball for 20 minutes at a time and you forget he's even on the pitch.

Guess that's why he's playing for us and not a big club.

perfect
JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 05:08 - Dec 14 with 1248 viewsScoobyWho

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 22:08 - Dec 13 by borinifanclub

couldn't agree more ...top post sir!

Jumps out of too many tackles, its hard to believe he actually plays the same position as one robbie james.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 09:37 - Dec 14 with 1168 viewsperchrockjack

Thought I saw him roadly after the St GALLEN game ;which we feckn lost youtool.

Losing a game of any description should be a thing to smile about.

A real shame we seem to rely on this fella.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 10:05 - Dec 14 with 1157 viewsjacabertawe

Some of the previous posters' comments echo what I have maintained for some time: inconsistency being the main "crime".
Frankly, with his inability to put together a string of involved performances, I would not shed a tear if he went back to Villa Real at the end of his loan.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 10:16 - Dec 14 with 1140 viewsmonmouth

Good player is JDG

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 20:26 - Dec 15 with 979 viewsSwanzay

Another woeful performance from him today. I hate singling out players but I cannot see how he wasn't substituted.
Glad to see no obvious break for Nathan.
On a positive a point gained.
JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 21:55 - Dec 15 with 827 viewsChief

his corner taking abilities wind me up the most, they never beat the first man, ferking useless.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 22:00 - Dec 15 with 809 viewsmonmouth

JDG 'it was a relief to get through' on 10:16 - Dec 14 by monmouth

Good player is JDG

In a class of his own today I thought......

He's due a blinder.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024