Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100% dive 15:27 - Dec 14 with 6919 viewsG_Dale

Fell before any players even touched him

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

100% dive on 22:22 - Dec 14 with 2331 viewsNotEyreClue

100% dive on 22:08 - Dec 14 by TalkingSutty

"Tool" is a bit harsh and uncalled for but for God's sake it does insult people's intelligence to suggest that the referee was the reason for the defeat. Why not just mention the decision but add that we should have put more pressure on the opposition's defence. Managers must really believe that the paying customer can't distinguish between a good and poor performance, Fleetwood looked a lot better than us today but I still think we could have taken a point or three had we shown more intent.

I'm not saying he is a tool but those comments make him look like one. I'd like to think he's above blaming officials and that he's more intelligent than that but every now and again he proves me wrong. I would respect him so much more if he came out and was honest about the result and performance (unless he GENUINELY believes the ref cost us the game in which case..wow).

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

100% dive on 23:11 - Dec 14 with 2266 viewsswiggy

Of course it makes a difference no Penalty we wouldn't have lost. Decisions change games, anyone who has ever played any level of football would have see the dive, the ref was out of his depth, total crap.
100% dive on 02:56 - Dec 15 with 2192 viewsNotEyreClue

100% dive on 23:11 - Dec 14 by swiggy

Of course it makes a difference no Penalty we wouldn't have lost. Decisions change games, anyone who has ever played any level of football would have see the dive, the ref was out of his depth, total crap.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

100% dive on 09:49 - Dec 15 with 2114 viewsboromat

100% dive on 21:45 - Dec 14 by onedalefan

Keith on Radio Manchester seemed to blame the ref totally for the defeat and said we at least deserved a draw. Sorry Keith, but the penalty was given after 22 minutes and for 68 minutes after, we never looked as if we deserved anything.

On Dale Player Keith says the penalty shouldn't have been a penalty but goes on to say he didn't think we did enough to win the game but didn't deserve to lose.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

100% dive on 15:50 - Dec 15 with 1978 viewsBigDaveMyCock

100% dive on 18:53 - Dec 14 by Ralphs12

Rhys left the ref with little choice in my opinion. But there player should not have made it into the box so easily. Bad defending.

I'm with you on that. I think ultimately it was a dive, but I remember thinking at the time for fook sake be careful as the guy came running in to the box and Rhys gave him the opportunity to go down with the shoulder charge. I was virtually in line with the player and it looked to me that Rhys did shoulder charge him as opposed to it being a coming together. My initial thought was for fook sake Rhys you've handed it to him on a plate there.
I'm talking purely pragmatic here. I hate diving, but the cold hard facts are that players, even Dale players, go down easily. You've got to be so careful with contact in the area and I thought he gave him a greater opportunity to cheat.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

100% on 16:05 - Dec 15 with 1964 viewsBeckWMG

We can't moan about the dive. Worst dive of the day was Rhys Bennett's when he beat Fleetwoods LB and took a swan dive when he could have stayed on his feet.

We've simply been found out.

We like to build from the back. Credit to Fleetwood pressed us and broke down our play in midfield which resulted in us bombing it long to Vincente. Ironically we looked better when we did.

We didn't deserve to lose, thought we were the better team in the second half but we are desperate for a centre forward.

Positives..... we're still within a win of the automatic promotion zone and I thought young Bunney did well again when he came on.
Think he deserves a start.

Up the dale.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 16:06]
100% dive on 16:07 - Dec 15 with 1958 viewsSaxonDale

I think the player used Dicker's challenge as the opportunity to dive rather than Bennett's shoulder charge. Obvious dive, bad decision, unfortunately both seem to be regular occurrences in football.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024