Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only our fans 16:11 - Jan 1 with 4502 viewsJackInLondon

could come on here slating players after losing by one goal to the team who have scored a Premiership record number of goals for this point in the season and whose win has just taken them top of the league.

Yes, we had some disappointing defending today and might have done a bit better but never ceases to amaze me how unrealistically high the expectations of so many of our fans are e.g. talking Champion's League at one point last season! As with last season, staying up is our priority and after that continuing trying to establish ourselves as a mid-table club.
Only our fans on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 3609 viewsDarran

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Only our fans on 16:18 - Jan 1 with 3567 viewsbuilthjack

We had more possession, more shots, and more corners than City. I thought we did bl@@dy well today

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Only our fans on 16:20 - Jan 1 with 3551 viewsNeath_Jack

We've got, believe it or not, even bigger whoppers on twitter.

Huw Jenkins needs to appoint one of our fans off there when ML leaves.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Only our fans on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 3548 viewsepaul

Yeah and canas and JDG were utter dogshite and should never play for us ever again

some people aye, we will not go down we'll be fine......there Ive said it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Only our fans on 16:22 - Jan 1 with 3545 viewsgevans

We pushed best team in league all the way and deserved more, we should be proud of our team today not slating our players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 16:29]
Only our fans on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 3541 viewsPozuelosSideys

We did play well, but in the end we lost. People will always look for reasons as to why that happened.

Unfortunately today it was defensive lapses. Toure's goal should have been cleared long before, and Kolerov was able to take the ball from halfway inside his own half and score with nobody even putting a challenge on him.

There were more positives than negatives mind.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Only our fans on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 3541 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Of all the teams you don't want to play at the end of the hectic holiday period it's the biggest, fastest, toughest sqad in the country.

We have nothing to be ashamed of today and in Bony's performance alone we have a lot to be positive about.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Only our fans on 16:45 - Jan 1 with 3448 viewsEdmundo

Only our fans on 16:23 - Jan 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Of all the teams you don't want to play at the end of the hectic holiday period it's the biggest, fastest, toughest sqad in the country.

We have nothing to be ashamed of today and in Bony's performance alone we have a lot to be positive about.

Well said, spot on analysis.

on another day and the width of a post, we could have had all three points today!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Only our fans on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 3371 viewscontroversial_jack

How many points did we get today? It's ok though we did lose in the correct manner!
Only our fans on 17:26 - Jan 1 with 3302 viewsTrundle10

Didnt Cardiff beat them 3-2?
Only our fans on 17:29 - Jan 1 with 3294 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Only our fans on 17:26 - Jan 1 by Trundle10

Didnt Cardiff beat them 3-2?

Yes. But that was before they clicked. At the time they were rank away from home. Mistakes cost us today but we deserved at least a draw out of that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Only our fans on 18:35 - Jan 1 with 3184 viewsshingle

Palace only lost to them by a goal last week.
Only our fans on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 3168 viewsNeath_Jack

Only our fans on 18:35 - Jan 1 by shingle

Palace only lost to them by a goal last week.

And we did.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Only our fans on 18:45 - Jan 1 with 3137 viewsSuperSwans

We did play very well best i have seen in months, but everyone has a right to slate some of the players the defending on the two goals was shocking.
How they give yaya so much room is beyond me even he could not believe it.
Only our fans on 18:46 - Jan 1 with 3132 viewsshingle

Only our fans on 18:38 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

And we did.

That`s the point you numbnuts the thread starter states we only lost to them by a goal and so did Palace in there previous game, so what is the big deal, we lost end of.
Only our fans on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 3102 viewsNeath_Jack

Only our fans on 18:46 - Jan 1 by shingle

That`s the point you numbnuts the thread starter states we only lost to them by a goal and so did Palace in there previous game, so what is the big deal, we lost end of.

What is your point then sparky?

Only our fans on 18:54 - Jan 1 with 3093 viewsC_jack

Mistakes are mistakes whoever they are against. Man City or Accrington Stanley.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Only our fans on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 3068 viewsNeath_Jack

Only our fans on 18:54 - Jan 1 by C_jack

Mistakes are mistakes whoever they are against. Man City or Accrington Stanley.

I disagree. Mistakes made against the Man City's of this world will 9 times out of 10 get punished, whereas against lesser teams such as the one you named, will probably not.

Only our fans on 19:10 - Jan 1 with 3044 viewsC_jack

Only our fans on 18:59 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

I disagree. Mistakes made against the Man City's of this world will 9 times out of 10 get punished, whereas against lesser teams such as the one you named, will probably not.

Sorry I should have said "Mistakes that lead to a goal".

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Only our fans on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 3014 viewsRancid

Only our fans on 17:29 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. But that was before they clicked. At the time they were rank away from home. Mistakes cost us today but we deserved at least a draw out of that

Stop making excuses shitbag.We lost the game and Bony came alive.There's no more to add to the scenario.We're dropping like a stone and it's clowns like you who think it's ok and will always see the good in it.Phuck off yeah!!!
Only our fans on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 3015 viewsshingle

Only our fans on 18:52 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

What is your point then sparky?

Oh fcuk there just is no hope.
Only our fans on 19:18 - Jan 1 with 3012 viewsNewhousemustscore

Man city have quality firepower all over the field. The average team doesn't so if we can play like that every week then we will win more games than we'll lose and we certainly won't get punished for little mistakes like we were today.
Only our fans on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 2941 viewsAndy1300

Only our fans on 19:18 - Jan 1 by Newhousemustscore

Man city have quality firepower all over the field. The average team doesn't so if we can play like that every week then we will win more games than we'll lose and we certainly won't get punished for little mistakes like we were today.

So why didn't we hammer Villa last week then?

Number 1 team in Wales

Only our fans on 20:51 - Jan 1 with 2874 viewsLeonisGod

Only our fans on 19:59 - Jan 1 by Andy1300

Because we didn't play like that maybe?
Only our fans on 20:56 - Jan 1 with 2850 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Only our fans on 19:59 - Jan 1 by Andy1300

Because De Guzman isn't very good.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024