Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremmel 23:12 - Jan 1 with 4046 viewsSuperSwans

Two deflections could not do much with them, bad defending if anything
Tremmel on 23:16 - Jan 1 with 3180 viewsscottishjack

That's how I saw it as well, but there's no denying that I think Vorm would've done better. I also feel that Tremmel last season might've done better?

Defending was non existent for the 3rd goal, awful.
Tremmel on 23:17 - Jan 1 with 3171 viewsBanosswan

You could argue he could do better for the third, but the deflection for the second was vicious.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tremmel on 23:21 - Jan 1 with 3154 viewsbermudajack

First one I agree

Third goal, even with the slightest of deflections was pretty much straight at him, he got both hands on it and he should have saved it

Almost every game since Vorm has been out he has let a soft one in...

We need to look elsewhere immediately in my view, he's just not good enough at this level.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tremmel on 23:24 - Jan 1 with 3140 viewsforkbeard

Tremmel on 23:17 - Jan 1 by Banosswan

You could argue he could do better for the third, but the deflection for the second was vicious.

If anyone should have done better with the third was Chico.
Tremmel on 23:26 - Jan 1 with 3131 viewsBanosswan

Tremmel on 23:24 - Jan 1 by forkbeard

If anyone should have done better with the third was Chico.

There was a massive gap for him to run in to. Tired midfielders I think.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tremmel on 23:30 - Jan 1 with 3108 viewsGeoffThom

Angel turned away for the first should have maned up deflection second Rangel jogging back for third not trying to tackle back and tremmel should defiantly saved it
Tremmel on 23:30 - Jan 1 with 3112 viewsporschejack

I thought he was poor throughout . Not prem standard , dare I say it , give me Marshall any day , in fact the only player I'd take off the scummers .
Tremmel on 00:38 - Jan 2 with 3052 viewsDull1Thomas

It seems too many were supporting Tremell on another post so his detractors start another one!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Tremmel on 00:48 - Jan 2 with 3034 viewsMolliemick

MOD showed three deflections out of four shots on target.
Tremmel's biggest fault is his inability to kick the ball on a long or elevated trajectory, and his carelessness in distributing the ball from hand.
Tremmel on 09:08 - Jan 2 with 2937 viewsSuperSwans

Tremmel on 00:38 - Jan 2 by Dull1Thomas

It seems too many were supporting Tremell on another post so his detractors start another one!

Stop moaning will you, don't like it don't comment.
Tremmel on 09:12 - Jan 2 with 2931 viewstomdickharry

Why professional footballers turn their back on a ball when trying to stop it is beyond me.Take a look at the first goal yesterday,awful defending.
Tremmel on 09:17 - Jan 2 with 2919 viewsjackportis

Tremmel on 23:16 - Jan 1 by scottishjack

That's how I saw it as well, but there's no denying that I think Vorm would've done better. I also feel that Tremmel last season might've done better?

Defending was non existent for the 3rd goal, awful.

His communication isn't great - had a Spat with Canas over something third goal was poor defending but the ball was kicked at him - what more would a goal keeper want? should have saved.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tremmel on 09:50 - Jan 2 with 2879 viewsPrivate_Partz

OK the defending could have been better. However there were two wicked last minute deflections and the first goal could have hit any of four players. Even after MOTD's very one sided review I still thought we were very unlucky not to get something out of this game.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tremmel on 10:13 - Jan 2 with 2856 viewscontroversial_jack

keeper couldn't have saved any of them. The pace on the shots was incredible
Tremmel on 10:37 - Jan 2 with 2826 viewsTrundle10

The punch before the second was poor too. I feel While they did get deflections, he could have done more on all three.
Tremmel on 10:53 - Jan 2 with 2805 viewsBloodyhills

Tremmel should have done better with the 3rd goal but then so should have the team. They just seemed very tired 'defending' it and the pace of the game dropped right off after the 3rd goal which shows they were busting a gut beforehand to get an equaliser. All in all a good performance. We will survive this season and be fit and well up for the league next year with no Europa League distractions.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tremmel on 11:03 - Jan 2 with 2791 viewsbermudajack

Tremmel on 10:53 - Jan 2 by Bloodyhills

Tremmel should have done better with the 3rd goal but then so should have the team. They just seemed very tired 'defending' it and the pace of the game dropped right off after the 3rd goal which shows they were busting a gut beforehand to get an equaliser. All in all a good performance. We will survive this season and be fit and well up for the league next year with no Europa League distractions.

I agree,

When is Vorm due back?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tremmel on 11:16 - Jan 2 with 2774 viewsjackportis

Tremmel on 10:13 - Jan 2 by controversial_jack

keeper couldn't have saved any of them. The pace on the shots was incredible

whats he do in training then. gentle tapping. It was kicked straight at him the 3rd goal, I could have saved that.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tremmel on 11:43 - Jan 2 with 2730 viewsploppy

For the first goal someone, anyone, should have gone to ground. Did you notice Chelsea's defending on MOTD? They just throw bodies in the way.
Tremmel on 11:51 - Jan 2 with 2715 viewsLaudrup

"whats he do in training then. gentle tapping. It was kicked straight at him the 3rd goal, I could have saved that."

No it wasn't. It was slightly deflected by Canas' calf.

I hate signatures

Tremmel on 11:57 - Jan 2 with 2706 viewsJackFish

Tremmel on 10:37 - Jan 2 by Trundle10

The punch before the second was poor too. I feel While they did get deflections, he could have done more on all three.

I don't think there was much he could have done about the first two tbh, the third one was very well struck with a lot of pace but it was straight at him, I think Vorm would have saved it.
Tremmel on 12:11 - Jan 2 with 2691 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He did well to get out of the way for their 3rd .
Dreadful stuff.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tremmel on 13:23 - Jan 2 with 2647 viewsjackportis

Tremmel on 11:51 - Jan 2 by Laudrup

"whats he do in training then. gentle tapping. It was kicked straight at him the 3rd goal, I could have saved that."

No it wasn't. It was slightly deflected by Canas' calf.

I still could have saved it.

Tremmel on 14:00 - Jan 2 with 2600 viewswaynekerr55

He was brilliant last year in the COC against Chelski, solid, calming and everything stuck like glue. Where has that confidence gone?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tremmel on 14:07 - Jan 2 with 2587 viewswaynekerr55

Tremmel on 13:23 - Jan 2 by jackportis

I still could have saved it.

Hi Dorus

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024