Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we lose today's match deliberately? 10:26 - Jan 5 with 5358 viewsJokeren1943

Consider we have played 10 matchs more then most Premier League teams all ready. Our squad is among the smallest. We have insanely many injuryed players , should Laudrup lose today's match on purpose (when you consider the matchs against Napoli, and so close we are on the bottom three)?

Lose on purpose means using, Taylor, Amat, Pozuelo, Lamah, Vázquez etc.
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:14 - Jan 5 with 992 viewsbermudajack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:07 - Jan 5 by NeiltheTaylor

Don't be so f*cking stupid.

Ha, ha, ha...

Love the response...

Made me giggle that

Now then N.T.T

Why is that stupid,

You don't think we can't do the cup & league double over them at O.T. ???

Maybe we can't... But let's give it our very best shot eh?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:20 - Jan 5 with 979 viewsgyrjack

We need to win, and against UTD in cup or league (or both) would be superb. I recon they are there for the taking and it would be a huge moral booster. Dont care what the team is, we have enough if we believe! Come on boys, u can do it!!
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:25 - Jan 5 with 969 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:20 - Jan 5 by gyrjack

We need to win, and against UTD in cup or league (or both) would be superb. I recon they are there for the taking and it would be a huge moral booster. Dont care what the team is, we have enough if we believe! Come on boys, u can do it!!

Agreed. If we can't have a good go up there with their rotation going on as well as ours then what's the point of competitive sport?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:44 - Jan 5 with 945 viewsJokeren1943

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 14:52 - Jan 5 by Davillin

With all of the ManU players not in the lineup today, perhaps they are going to "not win."

Now here are three questions for you.

What if BOTH teams in a cup tie decide to "not win"?

Would you ask for your ticket price back?

Or would the comic value make it worth the price of admission?

lol, okay maybe i am not clear enough. :)

Laudrup can remove too many of the normal starters so our chances of whinning the match is far smaller.

Those players choosen will try their best but do not have quality to win the match.

We saw it in the Mickey Mouse Cup, and we may (or may not) see it again tonight. :)
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 15:46]
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:47 - Jan 5 with 931 viewsJackfath

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:44 - Jan 5 by Jokeren1943

Laudrup can remove too many of the normal starters so our chances of whinning the match is far smaller.

Those players choosen will try their best but do not have quality to win the match.

We saw it in the Mickey Mouse Cup, and we may (or may not) see it again tonight. :)

I am sure Leon Britton would disagree that he players picked do not have the quality to win this match.

Go and "support" someone else.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 16:12 - Jan 5 with 914 viewsJackanapes

Should we try and lose 5-0 and see if we can get a trend on twitter like WooHU?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 16:16 - Jan 5 with 905 viewsJokeren1943

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 16:12 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

Should we try and lose 5-0 and see if we can get a trend on twitter like WooHU?

Have you seen United starting 11. Not so hard.
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 18:22 - Jan 5 with 880 viewsC_jack

Get thee to the classic board.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 18:27 - Jan 5 with 861 viewsZut_Alors

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 18:22 - Jan 5 by C_jack

Get thee to the classic board.

My favourite since the 5-0 is a dangerous result one.
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 18:45 - Jan 5 with 840 viewsJackfath

Proves what a plum the OP is. Call himself a fan of Swansea City?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 19:00 - Jan 5 with 828 viewsGrandPrix

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 18:45 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

Proves what a plum the OP is. Call himself a fan of Swansea City?

A critic of Swansea City is more appropriate

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 20:27 - Jan 5 with 796 viewsDewi1jack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 15:44 - Jan 5 by Jokeren1943

Bump.

There's been far too many giving it "we have no chance against a huge team like Utd on their patch. As long as we don't lose by many, it won't be bad".
Same tossers are saying the same about Napoli as well.
One question for all of you and you know who you are.
If you think we are going to lose to these so called bigger teams, why do you bother watching at all?
If you don't have hopes and dreams, then you have reached your pinnacle and you may as well give up on everything.
Be positive. Dream a bit.
It may come true.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:06 - Jan 5 with 777 viewsbermudajack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 20:27 - Jan 5 by Dewi1jack

Bump.

There's been far too many giving it "we have no chance against a huge team like Utd on their patch. As long as we don't lose by many, it won't be bad".
Same tossers are saying the same about Napoli as well.
One question for all of you and you know who you are.
If you think we are going to lose to these so called bigger teams, why do you bother watching at all?
If you don't have hopes and dreams, then you have reached your pinnacle and you may as well give up on everything.
Be positive. Dream a bit.
It may come true.

This thread is absolutely hilarious... Should be kept as a stark reminder for those who have given up on their dreams...

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:20 - Jan 5 with 753 viewsJokeren1943

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:06 - Jan 5 by bermudajack

This thread is absolutely hilarious... Should be kept as a stark reminder for those who have given up on their dreams...

Listen to what is written.

Would this year rather have 3 points against United in Premier League then in the FA.
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:26 - Jan 5 with 737 viewsgyrjack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:20 - Jan 5 by Jokeren1943

Would this year rather have 3 points against United in Premier League then in the FA.

So would I, but WE WON, fkin fantastic!
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:29 - Jan 5 with 733 viewsbermudajack

How can I listen to writing???

We beat them today... Next week we have a chance to create history... And they have a cup semi final on Tuesday to play...

I'll be there... Giving my all !!!

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:30 - Jan 5 with 732 viewsUxbridge

We don't get 3 points in the cup ...

Anyway, I'd rather win both games. Can't fathom the mentality of anyone who would happily concede the FA Cup merely for the unproven and entirely theoretical promise of extra league points.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:31 - Jan 5 with 722 viewsJackfath

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:30 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

Anyway, I'd rather win both games. Can't fathom the mentality of anyone who would happily concede the FA Cup merely for the unproven and entirely theoretical promise of extra league points.

Init.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:33 - Jan 5 with 724 viewsbermudajack

Exactly my point

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:39 - Jan 5 with 718 viewsborinifanclub

You are an absolute arsehol* asking this question..........ITS THE FA CUP MUN

and we beat the cheating red waynkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 22:04 - Jan 5 with 694 viewsJokeren1943

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 21:30 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

Have I ever said I did not like the victory. Read what the fuccck I write.

I say we have to be careful that we do not run out of steam too fast this season.

Last season after the victory on Wembley our batteries were flat for the last 3 months of the season.

Lets have a bit longer horisont then 7 days.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 22:09]
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 22:20 - Jan 5 with 678 viewsUxbridge

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 22:04 - Jan 5 by Jokeren1943

Have I ever said I did not like the victory. Read what the fuccck I write.

I say we have to be careful that we do not run out of steam too fast this season.

Last season after the victory on Wembley our batteries were flat for the last 3 months of the season.

Lets have a bit longer horisont then 7 days.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 22:09]

Read what I write properly and maybe I'd return the courtesy.

I abhor the "league is all that matters" mantra that all too many have these days.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 22:36 - Jan 5 with 653 viewsGrandPrix

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 22:20 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

I abhor the "league is all that matters" mantra that all too many have these days.

So do I !!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 23:53 - Jan 5 with 613 viewsJokeren1943

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 22:20 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

The last three months of the season 2012/2013 we survived having collected enough points during the winter. Well into january this time we are only 4 points from bottom three. We have both the FA, Europe League but also far more injuries then last season.

Dyer, Pablo and Michu are out for a long time. We need to priorities or we easy get into trouble.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 23:53]
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 00:10 - Jan 6 with 589 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 23:53 - Jan 5 by Jokeren1943

The last three months of the season 2012/2013 we survived having collected enough points during the winter. Well into january this time we are only 4 points from bottom three. We have both the FA, Europe League but also far more injuries then last season.

Dyer, Pablo and Michu are out for a long time. We need to priorities or we easy get into trouble.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 23:53]

I suggest you go have a rest, maybe a couple hours sleep, then once you've realised what an idiot you have made yourself look, come back and all will be forgiven.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024