Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky tv games..... 21:18 - Jan 16 with 1798 viewsWinchWenJack

Anyone know when they announce the remaining game times?

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Sky tv games..... on 22:07 - Jan 16 with 1741 viewsjackportis

If you ring them they will tell you. Also I rang and asked for a discount this week and they will Knock 10 quid off!!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sky tv games..... on 11:34 - Jan 17 with 1626 viewsdcd14

Sky tv games..... on 22:07 - Jan 16 by jackportis

If you ring them they will tell you. Also I rang and asked for a discount this week and they will Knock 10 quid off!!

£10 quid!! I had full package free for 6 months!
Sky tv games..... on 17:21 - Jan 17 with 1490 viewsmatt_the_jack

Next week sometimes, the Football League TV fixtures were announced yesterday and it's usually a week after

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Sky tv games..... on 21:34 - Jan 17 with 1411 viewsjackportis

Sky tv games..... on 11:34 - Jan 17 by dcd14

£10 quid!! I had full package free for 6 months!

Im already a customer though.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024