Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two changes again 21:57 - Feb 10 with 597 viewsWestonsuperR

How is possible that Harry feels the need to make two half time changes again? Either Harry is unable to look at the opposition and his own players and pick the correct starting XI or he can't motivate the players he's does pick.

I'm not in the group that is anti-Harry but there is something seriously wrong if he have to make two changes at half time recently.
Two changes again on 22:18 - Feb 10 with 552 viewsMelakaRanger

I think Harry has done a massive job this season. Many of us feared we would be fighting a relegation battle and not be in the thick of a promotion battle. This is in no small part due to Harry and his team, especially the 3 months of McClaren

BUT, I actually think Harry has taken us as far as he can now. His team selections and tactics are questionable - as have been his recent trfs in.

Unless the team strings together a winning streak, starting against Reading, I can see the Harry Out brigade getting stronger and stronger.
Two changes again on 22:27 - Feb 10 with 533 viewsWestonsuperR

Two changes again on 22:18 - Feb 10 by MelakaRanger

I think Harry has done a massive job this season. Many of us feared we would be fighting a relegation battle and not be in the thick of a promotion battle. This is in no small part due to Harry and his team, especially the 3 months of McClaren

BUT, I actually think Harry has taken us as far as he can now. His team selections and tactics are questionable - as have been his recent trfs in.

Unless the team strings together a winning streak, starting against Reading, I can see the Harry Out brigade getting stronger and stronger.

I actually wonder if he's starting to lose interest and failing to even bother to scout the opposition properly, at least this would explain his obvious failure to pick the correct XI.
Two changes again on 22:42 - Feb 10 with 503 viewswhittocksRs

I hate advocating that we go and change things again but the truth is there for everyone to see: every game we start looking like we've had no prep against whoever we're playing, we are almost always set up wrongly hence the regular half time substitutions, we're playing with less and less desire as a result of too many loans and faith in poor players, and we've either lost or drawn against every rival team we've played. Redknapp is not taking the team forward. We have been dead unlucky with injuries though, that is true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024