Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Bamford 13:52 - Jul 17 with 1033 viewsTheBlob

Would love to get this guy on loan - had a blinder last night against Wycombe,bound to be in the shadows despite that.
And a chance to cods up Derby.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Patrick Bamford on 13:57 - Jul 17 with 1011 viewsTacticalR

Last seen in a pitched battle with BAE at Derby's ground.

Air hostess clique

Patrick Bamford on 14:25 - Jul 17 with 904 viewsDANRANGER

Good player but if we are interested it should be to buy him. Not keen on loaning players, unless we are in a lower league to the parent club. We shouldn't have to do it and these youngsters need to get out of premier league academy's and go to clubs where they actually have a chance to play 1st team football. Thing is i guess Chelsea will want 5m for him as I've read 8m for Bertrand!!!

Problem is the big clubs don't want to play them but also don't want to lose out should he be any good elsewhere so in the end another youngster fades into obscurity. He's 20 yrs old so if he doesn't make the Chelsea 1st team this year then he has to leave. He's probably on a decent contract though for his age so is happy to go on loan. In the meantime Chelsea continue to buy foreign when this kid may be an option for them. This is the huge problem that is affecting the England side but that's another issue.

sorry went on a bit then......
Patrick Bamford on 17:39 - Jul 17 with 687 viewsrunningman75

It depends whether he wants career advancement or good money for sitting on the bench or being in Chelski reserves. Was listening on the talk sport about players who were good young prospects who have disappeared such as Jack Rodwell at Man City.
Patrick Bamford on 18:04 - Jul 17 with 652 viewsngbqpr

don't normally go in for ITK stuff, but I've met a few people who know his family as he's from near where I live, and word is that unless he's very silly with his money, his contract with the ones whose name we do not speak sets him up very nicely, regardless of future first team opportunities

and there in a nutshell is the problem with English football

hopefully there are enough of these kids out there for whom regular football with a club like us is more important than the money. don't know if bamford falls into this category or not, tho have heard he's been telling those who'll listen that jose is looking to give him a bit of a shot :0

best mates with young doughty

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024